Chapter 3

anu goes to college

avu: yrr anu, why are you so late?

Sid & debu: yaa, same here

anu: ab.. b., yaa, I was just coming but a teacher call me for his help

debu: anu, why are you making stories? It's happen every day, do you remember sid & avu

sidneet: yaa, you are right

anu: n..n... no I am not making stories.

Sidneet: it's okay, don't need explanation, you are our friend, I hope even debu won't have a problem

debu: yaa(but he is not sure because he has doubt on anu)

anu: okay, so let's go to home

sidneet & debu: yaa

at evening

ananya becomes muskaan to complete her mission then she goes to den and tells dhananjay that she is ready then ananya and ranvijay goes to the mission where ranvijay tells her location because he won't fight, they arrived there exact location and finds that man, that man was playing cards freely because he thought that undercover officers left back him and if anyone come then his head will save him.

Ranvijay: he seems to be very free.

Muskaan: because he doesn't know that this time he mess up with me. Let's go.

Muskaan: First, I want some thing from you

ranvijay: if you say then I will give my heart to you

muskaan: ranvijay(bit angry) let us focus on mission and I want my gun from you

ranvijay: okay, take it.

They came infront of that man.

Man: (smirked) that great undercover officers sent you, a girl to arrest me, what a joke. By the way you are very hot. You are nice timepass for me.

After listening this muskaan get furious and came close to him and gave a punch to him on stomach and bent him then on back. After this that man also get furious that how she, a girl dare to punch me a man then he calls his goons and told him to finish her, they all came and makes a circle around muskaan she jumps and beats all of them and made them unconscious in one punch only, and now it's turn of that man, she beats him badly and then ask him that where is that chip that you have been stolen from den, that man gets scared and give her that chip then she shoots him and went from there. But someone records this all, but in video face of muskaan is not visible because she wore a mask because she don't have permission to reveal her face but in last her mask get off and her face recorded in video and video grapher is none other than ranvijay because it's order of head officer because he wants to show muskaan's skills to officer nishant.

At den,

on call,

dhananjay: nishant here is muskaan's video, watch it ones.

Nishant: yes sir, don't worry I will watch (face not revealed)

words: 460

i will update daily.