🎂Happy Birthday🎂

Part one-
—————————————-
This one is being posted before a bunch of others only because..ya know, look at the date :)

"Happy birthday Dream!" George and Nick shouted, busting through his door. Clay groaned, turning over to face away from them. Nick jumped on top of him causing him to let out a painful grunt.

"Wakey wakey!"

"Let me sleep!"

George leaned against the doorway, staring at the Dream.

"Okay well pancakes are in the kitchen if you want any. Come on Nick." George said. Nick turned over and stepped off. He punched Clay before running out, giggling as he hurried to get away. George rolled his eyes. Before he could leave he was stopped.

"G-George? Can you stay here for a minute?"

George peaked out before looking at him and nodding. He stepped in the room.

"Shut the door, lock it too."

George was more than confused at that vary moment. He shut the door and locked it before taking a step forward in front of Clays bed. Clay patted the spot next to him which George hesitantly laid down on.

"Why did you want me to stay?"

Clays mouth open, nothin came out unfortunately. He couldn't just say right off the bat that he was hard at the moment. At least not to George in particular as he was partially the reason why he was. He shook his head and rolled onto him back with a sigh.

"N-Never mind..you can go."

"Well wait, now I'm curious." George said, scooting a tad bit closer than he intended. When Clay turned his head to face George their noses brushing against each other. Their eyes went wide and they both moved back.

"It's- it's uh..it's complicated.."

"Well maybe I can- help?"

Clay bit his lip.

If only you knew what I needed help with..

"I- you can't really..I mean you can! But- I don't think.."

"Spit it out Dream!"

"I-I..uh...fuck!"

George arched a brow as he scanned Clays body. He gasped when he felt a firm grip almost under his chin. Clay had gripped his face with his index and middle finger was gripping one side of his cheek and his thumb gripped the other.

"George."

George was getting nervous by the second. His eyes darted everywhere but at his eyes. He could feel the heat rise between them as Clay slowly pulled his face closer. He stopped when their noses touched.

"Look at me please.."

George slowly let his eyes relax on his eyes.

"Can you trust me?"

George nodded slightly, his eyes had landed on his lips zoning out as he stared longer at them. Clay noticed and chuckled. He tilted his head and leaned in, stopping as their lips barely touched. He felt George's body get excited. His hands found their way up and down Clays thighs, his breathing grew faster.