Life And Death (Sad)

Marinette and Adrien lay beside each other on their bed. Surrounding them were the family and friends they had made across the years. Marinette was holding the Miracle Box on her lap. Her hands were old but she clasped onto Adrien's hand with the same strength she always had.

"I think it's time, Kitty." She said to Adrien, with a sad smile.

He nodded, a lump forming in his throat.

Marinette reached over and stroked his cheek. "I'll never forget the love I felt for Chat Noir, okay, Kitty?"

"And I'll never forget M'Lady and my Bugaboo." He whispered, holding tightly onto her hand.

Taking a deep breath, she turned to Tikki, who was floating in front of her, tears welling in her eyes.

"Oh, Tikki..." Marinette's voice broke. "I'll miss you..."

Tikki hugged her cheek, her tears spilling out. "I'll miss you too, Marinette."

With a shaky breath, Marinette reached up and took off her earrings.

"Tikki, I love you. Thank you for being by my side all these years. I loved being your Ladybug."

She felt Adrien choke his sob back beside her.

"Tikki..." Marinette's eyes stung. "I renounce you."

With one last look of love, Tikki vanished into the miraculous. Marinette looked over at Adrien, who was now talking to Plagg.

"Thank you, Plagg. For everything." He said, wiping his eyes.

"Don't get all mushy on me now, Adrien." Plagg mumbled, turning away from everyone to hide his tears.

Adrien gave a small, raspy laugh and began sliding the ring off his finger.

"You were the best owner I ever had." Plagg's tiny voice echoed across the room.

Adrien's throat tightened and he gave a small nod.
"I love you, Plagg..." And getting a comforting look from Marinette, he said in a firm voice, "Plagg, I renounce you."

His kwami vanished into the ring, leaving Marinette and Adrien powerless for the first time in 80 years. Now, Marinette had one last thing to do.

"I love you, Kitty." She whispered. "I'll always be your Ladybug and you will always be my Chat Noir."

Picking up the Miracle Box, she said in a strong voice,

"I, Marinette Agreste, hereby relinquish the Miracle Box, and name the new Guardian, Adrien Agreste."

The Miracle Box began transforming, and Marinette's eyes closed as her memories of it faded. Adrien held her hand and cried for a long time. But then, knowing what he had to do, he looked over at their daughter, Marian, who was holding back tears, and softly smiled.

"I, Adrien Agreste, hereby relinquish the Miracle Box, and name the new Guardian, Marian Agreste."

As the Miracle Box transformed for the last time, Adrien fell asleep, forgetting his time as Chat Noir and his partner, Ladybug.

When they both awoke, their family had left them to have some privacy. They looked at each other with tearful smiles.

" I think our time is up, my love." Marinette whispered, shakily.

"I'm glad I got to spend my life with the most amazing person in the world- My good friend, Marinette."

Marinette burst into laughter. "I thought that joke would have ended after you used it at our wedding."

Adrien grinned. "You know I could never forget about a joke as good as that."

She looked up at him, and kissed him gently on the lips.

"I love you."

"I will always love you, Marinette."

And then, they cuddled together, whispering and giggling about all their fond memories of each other. When they passed away, they had smiles on their faces.

The bringer of creation and destruction, through both life and death, were the perfect pair.

A/N: I'm so sorry T.T