Kelly Kapoor x Male Reader

You really didn't see yourself working a dead end job at the age of 35 especially making sales in a small town paper company but at least today wasn't a total bore fest cause you caught wind it was someone's birthday in the office a young lady named Kelly, you'd be lying if you said she wasn't an attractive woman but you didn't think she'd be interested in a work relationship after what happened with Ryan anyway she had been ranting about the recent Beyoncé concert just outside of Scranton so you thought why not surprise her with 2 tickets and she could take a friend as you manoeuvred to her desk undetected you left the tickets with a card saying happy birthday it's always a blast with you in the office from: Y/N as you moved to away back to your desk she later comes over and hugs you from behind squishing her rather large and tender breasts against your head but you shook it off and reciprocated the hug she let go and turned to her as she smiled at you as the gaze felt like something more but was interrupted by your phone ringing and you explained you should probably take this she nodded and went off.
A few hours pass
You're interestingly surprised when nothing has been set up for Kelly's party as the day comes to a close Micheal moves out of his office and says "alright everyone great work today head on home" you weren't surprised to see Stanley out the door first and soon after Kelly followed you turned to Jim questioning "how come nothing was done for Kelly's birthday" he looked confused then shocked and said "I'll look into something tomorrow" you sighed and went after Kelly as she had already made it to her car you tried to signal her to roll down her window to talk but she was on the brink of crying and didn't like people seeing this side of her as she drove off you felt defeated and slightly at fault but you decided to head home and slept hoping the next day would be better
The next day
You went into work with a higher energy positive attitude as you drove into Dunder Mifflin you saw Kelly's car in the parking lot as you smiled she has overcome what happened the previous day as you walked up the stairs into your office you see Jim looking over the internet googling something hopefully for Kelly's birthday speaking of you thought you should check on her but you didn't want to disturb her so you sat at your desk
Few hours pass
You move into the meeting room to see some disappointing balloons and a mediocre banner you state how Kelly's birthday should at least being celebrated festively to a theme she would be interested in turns out the guys share the same motivation they mention the idea of 1 hour of TV at work or 1 hour of sleep with you don't dismiss as a horrible idea you mention you'll be back soon about 20 minutes later you return with a pillow and a blanket although kinda thin people have been mass buying because it's getting cold soon as you gather all the employees into the meeting room you call Kelly in as she reluctantly moves from her desk into the room she turns the corner and a few people say surprise but others lack motivation as she is presented with the choice of sleep or TV a few employees debate which is better she eventually picks sleeping but when you go to hand her the pillow and blanket she says "only if Y/N can stay with me" a few people smile at you and Dwight is apprehensive but Jim slyly smiles and nods as they exit and the lights are turned off you both climb underneath the table lying together and she turns and faces the wall you sling your arm around her cautiously she snuggles back into you and everything is going nicely until you have a small muscles spasm with causes your hand to clamp down on her breast but what happened was unexpected was she let out a gentle moan as she covered her mouth you apologised as she turned around you thought she was going to berate you but she pressed her lips against yours as you pushed back lying on your back with the limited space under the table she climbed onto you and lied on top of you as you continued your make out session she lightly ground herself against your crotch as the time flew by let's just say you left that room with a lot of lipstick marks on your face and other places covered thanks to clothing as quite a few office members smile in your direction and from then on you and Kelly had been steadily dating and sometimes she would flex on Ryan how happy she was with you.

Some people might be wondering where I've been and to put it in simple terms I lost motivation to write I might try and write a little bit here and there but I won't promise anything hope u enjoyed the story