001

Today's the day a person believed to be only heard from stories and myths shall come to take and lead an unfortunate kind soul to its rightful realm

However...

"What's this?!" A female clad in a black suit stood beside a half-naked teen's bleeding body that was positioned with his front planted to the hard, wet, cold ground.

The rain poured greatly while a boy standing not far from the two figures glared in suspicion and confusion at the distressed female beside his comrade's dead body.

The boy, not knowing what to do, summoned toads with wings. surrounding the unknown female.

He made some kind of command but the female unfortunately did not hear because she was on the phone.

She looked annoyed but it morphed into confusion when something had went pass through her.

wait. through her?

The boy visibly looked taken aback by this, all the while the female hanged up on her phone and faced his way.

"Who are you? and what are you doing here?" this was what the spiky-haired male asked the woman.

She rose a brow and looked at the body beneath her feet then to him, "hm. what else than to take him to the afterlife?"

Afterlife?

"You know this boy?" she softly kicked on the body beside her. this may have angered the boy infront of her apparently.

He frowned. "he's a classmate. and don't kick him so casually! answer me, who are you?!"

"Chill man.. I'm just your old friendly neighborhood Reaper!" the female beamed before disappearing into thin air that even the male had no time to react to what she just said.

A reaper...? she was here to take Itadori's soul? no. that can't be. Grim Reapers don't exist.

Well, that's what he thought.

Meanwhile, the female from before entered the inner conscience of the dead male. what greeted her was quite the sight.

Skulls and bones were everywhere, and some of them were piled up with a seat on top of it all the floor looked like it was a pool of blood. Red was all she could see. and two figures below where she was.

Her legs were crossed and she was resting her chin on the palm of her hand while twirling with the black umbrella she had with her, watching amused as the two looked like they were having a conversation that she could care less what it was about.

Though she did have to intervene when her foresight flashed.

"Let's get this over with." said the woman as he jumped from above, landing right infront of the two men.

"eh?"

"how did you enter my domain?"

It was quite expected to see these two be surprised, because 'domains' aren't actually easily to enter unless you were the one being casted upon inside it as a predator.

Especially one from a strong thousand year old curse.

But of course something simple like this is something that Reapers, like her for example, can't handle, they're not exactly alive to be caught in simple tricks and sorcery.

She opened her eyes that was closed all this time to reveal cognac phosphorescent eyes then faced the teen with an undercut pink hair, with a small smile as a greeting.

"I was outside to take your soul but it had not appeared before me."

"my..soul..?"

"Ye–" her sentence was cut off when a breeze of air went pass her body, to the culprit's surprise, she tilted her head creepily with a piercing glare.

"That's rude, mister. I might forcefully consider you into my list if you keep that up."

"List?"

"hey–" the woman took haste steps toward the ancient-looking man as she towered over him with a dark look that almost had him falter.

she had the most terrifying expression of realization out of all, especially with those glowing sharp eyes.

"–you. weren't you supposed to be dead a long time ago?"