003

"but since I got a notice from the High Lord of our realm personally, I erased his name and went inside him to see for myself

"but since I got a notice from the High Lord of our realm personally, I erased his name and went inside him to see for myself." Y/n added on.

"went inside?"

"I know you're aware that your student has an ancient king inside him. Which makes it two souls. So it can't be reaped by us."

"I only heard this in stories and tales but, you aren't able to interfere with human life right?" itadori asked this time.

"Yeah, it's a must in a reapers law. we keep the law embedded into us with an oath. The Reapers Oath."

"Mhm." Hummed gojo in ponder, "Amazing, Then why were you inside him if so?"

"you have too many queries." Y/n turned away from him and again back to her original person. "I'll keep a weather eye on you from far, but expect me to only watch."

"eh?" Itadori looked lost as he pointed at himself with a dumb look.

"I won't help you nor save you when you're in risk and danger. So don't resent me too much, 'kay?"

And just like that she disappeared again and left with a small lazy salute.

Itadori once more couldn't come to bring his mouth to open at the late process of what was just exchanged between his teacher and his reaper.

He was at a loss of words.

"won't that make her my angel?" dumbly asked itadori as he recalled y/n's words.

"yuuji, think what you like. It's more like a predator waiting for its prey."

Shut up you rat. I guide souls, not hunt them.

Y/n's velvety deep voice full of annoyance resonated from inside Gojo's head, which made the man flinch from surprise because of how close it was, despite it being sent telephatically while the poor teen infront of him was confused at his sudden flinch.

"ah– my bad. I thought my grandma whispered in my ear at the moment." gojo only laughed it off, reassuring his student.

. . .upon disrespecting an SS reaper I hereby–

Gojo gave out a small nervous laugh. "Alright, alright. I was just messing with you miss~!" He claimed.

Itadori stared at him weirdly as if asking who he was talking to, which gojo only responded with a small lax smile.

"Its nothing to worry~! I'll be training you so let's go to your temporary quarter!"

Then started the week of training for the extraordinary teen, Itadori Yuuji.

And a week's rest for the reaper, Seo-Jun Y/n.

Well, At least she hoped she had.

————————————

"what's that?!" a frustrated y/n pinched her temple as she glared at the pile of paper brought in by one of her subordinates.

"don't be so frustrated, the other's have twice and thrice the work. compared to yours, this is nothing. High Lord has been to nice to you for long." The man with his black colored hair slicked back into a small ponytail said in a matter-of-fact, muttering the last line to himself.

The newly awake woman shrinked back into her bed's sheets, groaning and muttering incoherent curses at who knows.

"switch back to your RF and do your part. you just need to sign them all up, the others had already done so."

"if it's so easy, then why don't you try it yourself? you wouldn't know unless you try, right?"

Her retort seemed to have shut him up as he just stood there with an expression saying he's done.

"see?" y/n proved her point. "now, go back to where you crawled from. I'll call you back when I get it done." she shooed him away.

The young subordinate bowed in respect before disappearing through the floor.

"tsk. where the hell do those young subordinates even come from. but he's handsome so he gets a pass." she cheekily muttered to herself.

A day. Who'd wonder what'll happen. It hasn't even been two days since she last seen her supposed client and he had already recently got pulled into the middle of a fight between his rat of a teacher and that pseudo-mike wazhaoski.

Not like it's something that she had to worry about in the first place.

She had not made an appearance but saw through a tech-screen specifically made by her.

Seo-Jun Y/n had been around for a long century that even manas from aristocratic countries were diminished and was now only known long as nothing but a fairytale story.

Though the woman had not lived long for this kind of work.