002

"What?"

"What?"

Y/n covered her mouth with an unapologetic expression, "Oh my, excuse me. I was supposed to be here for him, not you. now then..."

She sassily gave him a smile before turning to her supposed client.

"..I've taken too much of my allotted time so I'll discuss this once you awaken. I'll be waiting out." And just like that, she vanished right before their presence in haste.

"that damn woman.." growled the man in the robe as he stared at the place she stood awhile ago.

————————————

A faint puff of black smoke appeared beside the corpse of the boy from before as there stood the same woman with the black umbrella.

As expected, Her presence were not noticed by those inside the room which looked to be a mourge. Infront of her was a white coat which was worn by a woman who was most likely a doctor? meh.

Not long after she appeared, the body soon followed, sitting up and looking down at himself.

"Woah, I'm completely naked!" exclaimed the pinkette. Although He spotted the 'Reaper' and was about to call her out, she raised her hand and placed a finger to her lips.

Indicating for him to stay quiet and pretend to not see her.

The skinny man beside the blindfolded guy stuttered in fright and shock as he pointed at the boy as if not believing that he was back from the dead, while the latter only smiled and told him to shut up.

"Yuuji!" Called out the tall man as he stood up to approach the naked teen, "Welcome back."

"Yeah. Good to be back!"

————————————

After Yuuji got dressed, and Gojo, whose name she just learned a while ago, went out with the school's healer, she sat on the opposite side of Yuuji and gave a smile.

"Shall we continue our previous conversation, Mr. Itadori?" Asked y/n as she made herself visible.

Yuuji nodded in compliance as he sat up with a focused look.

"Let me reintroduce myself. Seo-jun Y/n, 8th Reaper of the Death Circle. Nice to meet ya, du."

"du..?? 8th death reaper? Am I allowed to ask what's that?"