.•° Outsiders °•.

Au idea - Most people disliked beings from other worlds, and would hunt them down. Tommy, Purpled, Ranboo, and Tubbo are all from different worlds with no way back.

————
11 years ago

Ages -
Tommy : 5
Tubbo : 6
Ranboo : 5
Purpled : 5
—————

The four boys giggled as they ran around a field, their alien-like features hidden. They all knew that they were different, but that was okay. Just stay away from people. Ranboo fell backwards into the grass, still giggling. The rest of the boys followed, laying beside him. Ranboo spoke up. "So, where exactly are you all from?" He asked, looking up at the stars. "I'm from the nether." Tommy said, smiling. Purpled looked over at them. "I'm from the end." Tubbo sat up. "I'm from the aether!" He said excitedly. "Where are you from Ranboob?" Tommy teased. Ranboo smiled, rolling his eyes playfully. "I'm from the farlands."

They all smiled, before Tommy shot up. "Can we show each other our cool features?" He said excitedly. Ranboo nodded, and stood with Tommy, the other two following suit."Who wants to go first?" Purpled asked, and to that Tommy raised his hand. Tommy stood up straight, eyes closed, moving very little.

His vains started to glow a lava-like color. Two large, reddish wings shot from his back, ruffling a little bit. They were glowing slightly as well. The ends of his feathers were an ash color, almost burnt. His ears had the same colored feathers behind them. He had feathered, anthropomorphic legs, and talons instead of feet. The boy opened his eyes, one, a bright orange, and the other, a crystal blue, both with cat-like pupils. The others gasped at how cool he looked.

"Your turn Tubster!" He giggled at Tubbo. The boy giggled at the nickname, before closing his eyes, going quiet.

The three around Tubbo heard a creaking noise, then watched as two antlers sprouted from the boy's head. His legs looked deer-like now, a blue fur covering his anthropomorphic legs. Black plates covered the outsides of his arms, from his shoulders, down to his hands. He opened his, now blue eyes.

"That's so cool Tubbo! What hybrid are you?" Tubbo giggled, smiling. "My mum used to say I was a burrukai hybrid! (A/n : I suggest go looking them up if you've never seen them :3) Anyways, it's your turn Purpled!" They turned to the boy with a purple hoodie. The boy closed his eyes, concentrating.

Bits of a shulker shell formed and floated around Purpled. He levitated off the ground slightly, and his hands and cheeks had small purple markings. He opened his purple eyes, smiling. The others smiled back at him, ecstatic, before the purple boy gestured at Ranboo. Ranboo closed his eyes

He immediately got taller, despite being the tallest of the group. He gained anthropomorphic legs, and black and white horns. He gained enderian like skin, half black like the peaceful mob, but the other half white, like a farlander enderman. A long, cow-like tail swished behind him. He opened his eyes. The farlander side had a red eye, while the other side had a green eye, both from the farlander portion of his family. He had cat-like pupils.

Everyone ooo'ed, then it went silent for a moment.

"God, we're so cool." Tommy said triumphantly. Everyone burst out laughing, falling back on the grass.

The three other boys had become Tommy's family, and no one was going to hurt them on his watch.

—————
Present day
——
Ages -
Tommy : 16
Tubbo : 17
Ranboo : 16
Purpled : 16
—————

"Run, Ranboo! Go! Get the others!" Tommy shouted at the enderian, pushing him. Ranboo looked as if he was about to persist, but thought better of it, and nodded. The boys turned the corner and Ranboo slipped away quietly, going to get the others.

The two had gone out to the market to get food with their alien features hidden, but one of the people who had been consistently tracking them had recognized Tommy. Now said boy was running through the streets, a man with a net close behind him.

Tommy heard the clashing of metal from behind him, and the footsteps stop. He looked behind him to see no one there. When he looked back, he ran into the chest of a man wearing green robes and a green and white bucket hat.

He made a scared, bird-like noise, and ran from the man, only to be stopped by two others. One had brown hair and a yellow sweater, and the other had pink hair and wore royal gowns. They were terrifying.

Tommy slid past them, seeing his friends running to him. The pinkette grabbed his arm pulling him back. "Guys!!" He shouted, struggling against the man's grip. As his friends  were getting closer, he bit the hand of the man holding onto him, escaping his grasp.

Tommy ran to the group, ready to collapse out of fear. Tubbo hugged him, making sure he didnt pass out. Purpled and Ranboo stood in front of them protectively, glaring at the men. The one in the green robes started to get closer. The group of four ran, trying to get home. They knew that they were being followed, so they had to be a bit more careful, but all they wanted right now was to get to the tree house and have a cuddle party. (A/n : not a ship I just like cuddle piles and parties.)

The group made it to the woods, following the markings they made on the trees to find their way home. They made it to a large tree, covered in the same type of markings. Ranboo helped the rest of them up into the tree, before hoisting himself into the tree.

Now, the group had lived in the trees long enough to know someone is bound to follow you up. So they made a secret entrance into a tunnel of woven branches and leaves, just big enough for the four to fit in. It lead to their actual home, another large tree that grew nearby. They always had escape routes, and back up escape routes. Purpled had come up with them, in order to keep his family safe.

Once the group was in the safety of their tree, Tommy collapsed, breathing heavy. The other three rushed to his aid, to find that the men had drugged him, hoping he didn't get far. They didn't account for the boy to have friends, and be able to run on adrenaline alone.

The three awake ones heard the men sound confused, defeated, then walk away. Crisis averted.

The three propped the blond boy up, rubbing his shoulders, relaxing them. That made his wings unfurl from his back, allowing them to preen his wings. Tommy had told them this awhile back, in case he was too stressed or something. Preening bird wings was a calming process, for both sides. The boys preened Tommy's wings, waiting for him to wake up. They made jokes, and eventually all fell asleep against Tommy.

If only it could always be like this.

1186 words
<3