🍓The Red Berry 🍓

A few hours passed by as jasmine was back to her normal self after becoming a blueberry "hey! Should I try this red one out? It looks yummy!" Lana was writing down in her journal about the blueberries as she looked up at the red berries and nod her head "yeah try it out!" Jasmine ate the red berry and swallowed it down. "Hmm I don't think this one has a effect to it" Lana sat down on the log as she closed her book "oh well maybe it was just the blue one that had the effects" jasmine sat down right next to her as she let out a loud burp "EEERRRUERRRRRRPPP!" Lana looked at jasmine with a shocked look on her face as she seen jasmine stomach getting fatter "Hey! Look I think that berry Is making you gain weight!" She opened up her book and start writing. Jasmine on the other hand started playing with her belly while giggling "haha it's so soft and squishy" Lana looked at it while blushing as she tried not to touch it "y-yeah your right"

Soon jasmine put some of the berries in her basket and smiled "I'll keep some of these for later" Lana smiled as she looked over at a green berry and picked it up "hey! Once that berry inside dies down wanna try this one next?" Jasmine nodded as s...

Soon jasmine put some of the berries in her basket and smiled "I'll keep some of these for later" Lana smiled as she looked over at a green berry and picked it up "hey! Once that berry inside dies down wanna try this one next?" Jasmine nodded as she place the green berry in her basket "wanna come to my place I don't want anyone thinking were planning something in the middle of the forest" jasmine smiled as she took Lana hands and walked to her place "sure! I don't mind"

To be continued