🍋The yellow Berries 🍋

Few hours has passed by as Kathy as finally out of jasmine body and was on the floor laying down. "I can't believe that..happened to me"
Kathy said as she got up and went to go take a shower, on the other hand jasmine and Lana was sitting at the dinner table seeing which berry to try out next. "Hey how about this yellow one or pink one they look delicious" jasmine said while licking her lips "hmm well how about the yellow one the pink one looks too delicious so we will save the best for last"

Lana smiled as she gave jasmine the yellow berry. Jasmine place the berry in her mouth and started chewing it and swallowed it down soon her stomach began to growl very loud as she was blushing alot "w-woah! Am I really that hungry?!" Lana laughed a little as she walked in the kitchen and started making jasmine a fruit bowl "here you go jasmine I hope this will satisfy your stomach" jasmine started eating the fruit bowl like crazy she was finished eating in 30 second's right after she was done her stomach grumbled louder than before. "Shhh shh I don't know why your so hungry!"

 Lana realized that the berry jasmine ate make her super hungry as grab her book and started writing it down

Lana realized that the berry jasmine ate make her super hungry as grab her book and started writing it down. "Jasmine that yellow berry you just took gave her super hunger and you know what that means right?!" Lana smiled as she looked at jasmine "w-what?!" Jasmine looked back Lana still trying to calm her growling belly "I GET TO FEED YOU AS MUCH AS I WANT!" she said happily as she ran out the door to go shopping. Jasmine sighed as she sat on the couch to prepare what's gonna happen to her "I don't like over eating..but whatever makes you quite"

10 minutes later

Lana returned back home with alot of food in her hands  as started cooking a lot of food in her kitchen after a few minutes has passed she started feed jasmine all the food she had made for her. Soon jasmine wasn't hungry anymore just super full. Jasmine soon feel asleep on the couch snuggling up to Lana after having a huge meal. "Haha good night jasmine" Lana said while going to sleep with her.

To be continued