Part 3

Five months have passed by quickly. You and Loki became closer as much as you realize. 

You felt comfort whenever you are with him, but you're still new to this type of thing, so you just acted normal every time you are with him.

You and Natasha are on a secret mission to find some Hydra escapees. While you're in a café, Nat called you in the earpiece.

"Hey, Elisse. I'm bored" then she laughs that you almost choke while drinking your tea.

"Nat, you should focus on our work first." then you heard her chuckle on the other line.

"You know, Elisse. I heard rumors in the Avengers Headquarters" then you heard a clicking sound of her gun, signaling that she found something.

"What is it?" then you immediately go out to the café

"Well, I heard that you and Loki have something" then you heard her run

Before you answer, you immediately go to the alley near you and spread your dragon wings. As you fly in the direction of Nat that was running in a small alley. You answer her question.

"Um, how do I say this." you clear your throat and shoot flaming arrows at the escapees. "Me and Loki have something. And that is-" then you shoot the flaming arrows again to the last escapee.

"Friendship and trust," you say, now facing Natasha tidying up the escapees.

"Is that so? Well, that's good to hear" She says while contacting the S.H.I.E.L.D Headquarters for some backup.

"And how is that good to hear?" I curiously ask

"Let's say, there are people who want to be with you" then she walks towards you, then whispers in your ear, "and they will do anything, literally anything. Just to be with you" She then added.

You are shocked by this kind of revelation, and who are those people? Then you heard Natasha laugh

"Don't worry, Elisse. me and Wanda isn't one of them, it's just-" she taps your head. "You are beautiful and kind. People get attached, so that's why, but still it is your decision. So choose wisely" then she left after that, but still, confusion was seen in your face.

In the Avengers Headquarters

You and Loki are sitting next to each other while waiting for everybody who isn't in the room.

Loki was showing you some of his tricks that made you laugh because when he created something, like animals such as snakes, it will bite him or it will be a bubble. And when it does happen, you always pinch Loki's face that made him blush, or cover his face.

You didn't realize that everyone was already there, watching you laugh at Loki.

"Shall we begin?" Tony said, "Fury?" he added

Then the meeting starts. Maria gave everyone documents for today's topic.

Fury explains that there will be another mission where all the members will all go to an event because another Hydra member is planning something we don't know.

"How do we know that this isn't some kind of trick from them?" you asked

"We have some sources inside," Fury said, "And since you ask that thing" he gave you a black folder, "I have a special task for you"

You open the folder and there you saw a poster with a name written on it "The dragons"

"What is this?" You ask curiously

"You're band name" Maria responded that almost shock the people around. "Well, before you question our decision. Our source is finding a band and if we invent something like that, it is easy to distract people and gather information"

"What if they find Elisse suspicious?" Loki asks

"There is no problem if a rookie band play at this type of event because it is a charity concert for every rookie," Fury said, "This is an event where they allow a rookie to sing in the crowd and become famous"

"Then, when should I start practicing and how many days?" you sarcastically ask

"Tonight, 10 days," Fury says

"Okay then, but in one condition"

"What is it?" he says, then you whisper something in his ear, "Deal" he added

You smirk, and everyone curiously staring at you. 'Oh this is gonna be fun' you say to yourself.

Time flew past, the meeting and the plan are all settled, preparation is the only thing needed.

As the meeting finish, Tony asks for your assistance so you say to Loki to eat without you.

----

In Stark's Office

He signals you to seat in the chair and you immediately sat. He then seat in front of you.

"So, what am I doing here?" you asked

"Well, I ask you here to say that you must not get too attached to Loki," he said staring straight right at you

You immediately regret coming with him in his office because you know in yourself that you are now attached to Loki, then you answer him "And why is being with Loki a problem?"

You calm yourself down, saying to yourself that maybe he has a good reason, maybe just, maybe.

"He is a God of Mischief, he can easily betray you" then he crossed his arms

"You know, that I already know that, so what is the real reason?"

What the fuck is wrong with Loki? He is a kind person, everyone just misunderstands him, you say to yourself

But then again, what is his reason?

"I kinda don't like you to hang out with him" and then he clears his throat, "You can just hang out with me if you need company" he added

What? questions burst out in your mind, but the only thing you say is, "What the hell, Tony"

"I'm sorry, my answer might be confusing" he chuckles

"No, it is really confusing, so when?" you ask curiously

"In the first place you enter the Avengers, At first I thought that it's just infatuation but it isn't. I even ask Fury for his help but he kicks my butt out of his office not until I saw you and Loki hanging out together that made me regret everything" he smile bitterly

But then again, you are not ready for this. You are still confused with what is your real feelings towards Loki, so you answer Tony with a simple yet reasonable answer

"I'm sorry Tony, I can't answer you right now. Can I think this thoroughly? Please?" you say

"Yes, please do. sweetheart" then before he stands up you immediately run from the hallway through your room.

You sigh heavily and cursed yourself.

What situation have you gone into? Who will you choose?