Chapter-41 Manan Marriage

Next morning veer and Anahita come back to mumbai and everyone busy in preparation of manan marriage.
Manik get ready in his room . Raj , Astha and Anahita come there and see him.

 Raj , Astha and Anahita come there and see him

Raj - My son is looking so handsome.
Manik - Thanks dad .
Astha - Manik Aaj se tumhari aur Nandini ki new life start hone ja rahi hai aur mujhe pura yakeen hai ki tum Nandini ko bahut khush rakhoge .
Manik - Ofcourse maa .
Anahita - Ab chale sab hamara wait kar rhe honge .

Then they come downstairs and see fab 4 is waiting for them.
Cabir - Kya baat hai Manik aaj to tu bada handsom lag rha hai.
Manik - Cabir main humesha hi handsome lagta hoon.
Astha - Acha ab batein baad main karna . Abhi chalo late ho rha hai.

Then everyone reached in church who was beautifully decorated for there marriage .
After some time veer , dev and ananya come with nandini . Children's and Shanti tai also present there .
Manik was awestruck seeing her and lost in her . Nandini feel his gaze on her and blush but did not see him.

Nandini come and stand beside Manik and father start the marriage

Priest - Do you take Manik Malhotra as your lawful husband , to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse , for richness and for poor, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish untill to death do you apart ?

Nandini - Yes I do .

Priest - Do you take Nandini as your lawful wife , to have and to hold , from this day forward, for better or for worse , for richness and for poor , in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish untill death do you apart ?

Manik - Yes I do.

Priest - Now you may exchange the rings .

First Nandini wear ring then Manik wear ring and kissed his hand .

Priest - Both are husband and wife . Now you may kiss the bride.

Nandini feel shy to this . Manik hold his face and kiss his cheeks softly.

Then they meet in our family and friends. Everyone congratulate them .
Cabir - Finally shadi ho gyi.
Dhruv - Yes and buddy nandini we have a surprise for you.
Manik - What surprise.
Fab 4 give them a packet. Manik open the packet and see tickets.
Manik - Tickets .
Veer - Ye kaha ki tickets hai.
Mukti - Ye Switzerland ki tickets hai for your honeymoon.
Manik - Honeymoon
Alya - Yes woh bhi aaj raat ki .
Nandini - Aaj raat ko but humne toh packing bhi nhi ki hai.
Anahita - Uski tension aap mat lijiye bhabhi packing ho gyi hai .
Ananya - Yes you go and enjoy.
Manik - That means you all are included in this .
Raj - Manik batein baad main akar kar lena abhi niklo warna flight miss ho jayegi .

Then Manik and nandini change there dresses and go to airport and catch the flight.