E6

🍋🍋🍋continue🍋🍋
*yn's pov*

Kritanta roughly removes my panties and looks at me.
"you look so pretty" she said as she took of her shirt and threw it. She starts kissing at my thighs and licking them.
I moan out "t-this is my f-first time w-with a girl" she looked up at me.
"Are you sure you want to do this then" she said worryingly "we don't have to if that's what you want, this is about you not me okay?" I nod and sigh out "if I didn't want this now, with you I would have said something. Please, don't stop" after I said that she went straight for my clit and started licking and sucking it.

She put one finger in and I arched my back slightly and let out a breathy moan "t-the pink bag" I say pointing at a pink backpack in my closet.

Am: my lesbians know what bag I'm talking about

She gets up and opens the bag, when she saw what was in it- strap, vibrators and other kinky lesbian things- she smiled and put the bag by my head and goes back to her sucking and fingering. After a few minutes she puts 2 fingers in and I moan and arch my back. She stops and grabs the bag and puts on a strap and grabs lube then looks at me and smirks "you're so wet baby, I don't think I'll need this" she said as she put it back in the bag and chucks the bag.

She grabs my waist and pulls me to her and rubs the tip at my entrance and slowly sticks it in and I arched my back and moan.

"Aw baby, your moans are so pretty when you're moaning for me are you my beautiful songbird?" She said as she went deeper and stopped and let me adjust to the size of it after a few second she started thrusting hard and deep I start moaning and being a moaning mess.
About 3 rounds later I'm on my stomach and she's railing me from behind.

*hours later*
*Kritanta's pov*

I look at yn and her legs are shaking and she can't form words so I pick her up and I take her to the bathroom, I set her on the toilet while I run a bath for her. After I gave her a bath I put her in my shirt and her panties on and we went to sleep.
🍋 End of lemon 🍋

*no ones pov*
Yn wakes up with all the memories of the previous night she turns around and watches Kritanta sleep for about 10 minutes, after watching her sleep yn starts to kiss at Kritanta's face waking her up and Kritanta starts to kiss her back.
"good ...morning... beautiful" Kritanta said between kisses.
Kritanta: (she's so pretty)
Yn:(I'm hungry.)
Kritanta pulls back and says "let's go out, breakfast on me?"
"No please you paid for the pizza, let me get breakfast" yn states flustered looking Kritanta in the eyes. Kritanta leans in for a kiss and yn kissed back and got on top of Kritanta still deep in the kiss.

"Let me help you now, I wanna hear you sing kitten" yn says cocky as she reaches for Kritanta's breasts massaging them. Kritanta starts moaning and yn smiles "Aw baby what a pretty song" Kritanta looks away embarrassed but yn grabs her chin and makes her look at her. Yn stands up and grabs The Bag and goes back over to Kritanta.

🍋🍋start🍋🍋
*yn's pov*

I grab Kritanta's waist and move her to the edge of the bed and I start kissing her neck and start going down massaging her breasts and making a giant *first letter of your name* on her stomach. I put  one finger in and thrust it in and out for a minute while I'm making my letter once I finish making my letter I start moving down until I'm licking and kissing her entrance.
Yn:(hm, I'm felling cocky) I think to myself as I throw the bag. She's a moaning mess and it's so good to hear, but im focused on licking and kissing everything all over her. Making marks and making her feel good.

🍋🍋End🍋🍋

After all that we went to Denny's and got breakfast, I paid as a thank you for everything but she insisted she cover the tip so I let her. When we got back to my brothers place she turned and asked me
Kritanta: "yn." She grabs my arm "can we talk"
Yn:" im sorry" I said looking down
"No please you didn't do anything I swear, I want you to be mine, please" she said cupping my face.
"we don't know each other like that, im sorry" I said trying to look away
"please give me a chance, give me 2 months if I can't get you to have feelings for me I'll leave you alone I promise" she said desperately.

I looked away "okay" I tried to walk away.
"Come stay with me, you can have your own room if you want an-" I cut her of and told her to shut up. I pointed up to my brother peeping out the window from upstairs. She looked up and I grabbed her arm and went to my room when she announced she was going to the bathroom and I grabbed a bag and put clothes and important things in there. I put on real people clothes:

 I put on real people clothes:

This is the outfit^

When Kritanta walked out of the bathroom seeing you packed.
"Who's driving?" You say cutting her thoughts off.
"I will, you look tired" she says kissing my forehead.
You nod and follow her out of the room and you tell your bro there's what's going on and say goodbye. You kiss the twins foreheads and say you'll be back and leave with Kritanta.

Tbc