E8

Tw- arguing, yelling, scars, slight "abuse"
*no ones pov*

"What?" Yn says scared. Kritanta reaches her hand out to cup her face but yn swats her hand away "don't fucking touch me" she says feeling emotional.

"What the hell do you mean" Kritanta said pinning yn to the sofa. "Get the fuck off of me" yn says trying to get away. Kritanta let go of yn and backs up "I'm so sorry ba-".

"Don't finish that sentence, I'm not your baby!" Yn says getting up.
"Please don't leave, I promise I'll protect you nothing will happen to you I swear it! I'll give you whatever you want. Please don't leave angry." Kritanta says worried

"I'm not leaving, I just need some air." Yn says grabbing Kritanta's car keys with tears streaming out of her eyes. "okay" Kritanta says grabbing her hand and kissing it.

*a few hours later*

Kritanta made dinner and cleaned up the kitchen when she hears the door open, she grabs a kitchen knife and asks "Who's there?" with no answer Kritanta turns the corner holding a knife out to see yn, but she seems different?
(is she drunk? She smells horrible like alcohol) Kritanta thinks to herself

Yn grabs the knife and says drunkenly "wow didn't think you'd be one to stab me".
"You didn't announce yourself, I didn't know who was there. Did you drive like this?" Kritanta says calmly.
"I did, so what" yn looks up at her and hands her the keys and walks away.

*the morning*

Yn wakes up on the sofa and gets up to walk to the bedroom to see Kritanta changing and sees this:

^not my drawing^

Yn walks back to the living room quickly
I don't remember her having those she thinks to themself. A few minutes later Yn walks back up and Kritanta is fully dressed and yn says "how'd you get the scars".
Kritanta turns around startled "good morning to you to" she says walking up to yn.
"Are you going to answer my question?" Yn says coldly.
"Mission gone wrong, I lost a lot of comrades that day. I was the only one who made it out in one piece" Kritanta says after giving yn a peck on the lips. Yn looks up at Kritanta and pulls her down and kisses her "I'm sorry I was being a bitch yesterday" she says as she walks away.

"Do you have a headache?" Kritanta says following her.
"No" Yn says walking into the kitchen looking for snacks.
"We need to go shopping today, I was going to go before you woke up but you got up earlier than I hoped" Kritanta says looking for the keys.

"Can I braid your hair before we go?" Yn says grabbing the keys and smiling.
Kritanta looks down at her and kisses her forehead "sure love"

Tbc