E10

*no ones pov*
Tw- guns, violence

"I'll go with you to see father, on one condition." Yn says surprising everyone.

"What?!" Kritanta says whipping around at her.

"What do you want?" Mason says to yn.

"Kritanta to go with me, and we can both carry whatever weapons we choose" Yn says grabbing my hand to hold it smiling.
"If you untie me and let me go, I'll let your father know. He'd be happy to see you" mason says smirking.
"And the doofus?" Kritanta points to Masons friend. Mason looks at the kid and looks back at Kritanta "keep him" he said coldly.

"Take him with you when you see your father yn" he says looking at yn.

*hours later, they let mason go and they're keeping the other kid as collateral*

"Why the hell would you do that" Kritanta says putting guns in a gun belt and putting on "work" clothes:

^what Kritanta wore, or something like that^

"Here, take this." Kritanta says handing yn a gun, loaded but safety on.
"Are you sure?" Yn stutters, Kritanta looks at her "do you know how to use this?"

Yn looks at her blankly, grabs the gun turns the safety off and shoots it "I know exactly how to use it, do you trust me with this?" Yn says turning the safety on and putting it in the back of her pants with 2 clips. I put daggers in a tactical belt with a slightly larger knife.

Knocking filled the house "I'll get it" Kritanta says and yn just nods and finished getting ready to go.

*few minutes later*
*yn's pov*

"You ready to go yn?" Kritanta asks from the living room.
"Yes! Be down in a sec!" I yell. After about four minutes I walk down stairs and Kritanta walks up to me and grabs my waist and pulls me in for a passionate hug "you're so beautiful baby" she says and kisses my forehead.

"I know" I say cocky "we should go, what time did father want to meet?" I ask mason.
"30 minutes" mason says coldly "want me to drive?" He asks.
"Sur-" I get cut of by Kritanta saying "I don't trust you with my car. I'll drive. I don't want Yn to get hurt if you crash."
"Whatever you say boss ma'am" mason sighs.

~when we got there~

I walk in first holding Kritanta's hand and mason following us. Kritanta has her hand on her gun just in case but I have a feeling things are going to go fine. Father wouldn't hurt me with Kritanta here.

"Welcome home Yn." Father said reaching a hand out coldly. I look at him and say "what do you want."
"Is it a crime to want to see my only daughter?" He said trying to defend himself.
"I don't want to see you. I just want to live my life. Go bother your- never mind. What is it you want from me F/n"

Am: F/n or fn is gonna me fathers name

"Aw why not call me dad?" He says
I look at him coldly.
"When you act like a father you'll be called my 'dad', you abandoned us when mom passed. You're no father." I said rudely
I go to turn away when I hear a slap

Tbc