~SweetTooth Cove : Part 5~

The ship moves away from the island and heads back the other side into the ocean, the ship makes its way out of the ring, Candy turns the wheel around to leave the area, the other three say down as they chill out by the ship, feeling secure from not almost not getting killed back there, like a close call, Candy looks back to the imps.

Candy : "Wow, we were almost toast back there, but at least we made it out quicker than we thought, hey listen, i just wanted to say, thanks very much for agreeing to this, you have no idea how this means to me, truly!"

Blitzo : "It's..not a problem still, but I'm just glad we didn't get our selves killed, glad that we got your treasure back, so all we needed to do is to escape right?"

Candy : "Yep, all we just needed to do to get you guys back home and I'll take care of my own needs afterwords, it's gonna be a piece of cake!"

Millie : "Well I'm happy you got what you needed."

Candy : "And it's all thanks to you guys, now let's go before-"

Then something flew by them and it crashes into a rock, all of them jumped by the loud crash, Candy looked around.

Moxxie : "Oh great, now what?"

then something swam next to them, they saw there was another huge ship, in there was Anise, sailing as the pirate imps load up their cannons.

Blitzo : "Oh, you have got to be kidding me..."

Candy : "looks like we got company! hang on lads!"

she steels the wheel to turn the ship, as the cannons shoot out to hit the ship, anise gets on top of the front tip, looking at the ship up front, her hair blows by the speed of the boat.

Anise : "Head back over what's mine or you'll be begging for mercy!

the canons still shot out, the imps go to the end of the ship and Blitz started shooting, Moxxie and Millie look through some boxes and saw boxes inside, they light them up and throws them at the ship, small explosion hit parts of the ship, when both ships are close together, the pirate imps jumps inside Candy's ship, they attack all four of them inside, Blitz defends himself as Moxxie and Millie does the same, Candy focuses on the ship while the imps blocked the pirates from getting to her, then one of the pirates tried to get her treasure, but she saw it and kicks him off, Millie uses her knife and stabs him, Moxxie punches and kicks them, they use their weapons to get them off the ship and cause them fatal injures, some fell off from the ship and land into the ocean, and some were killed, but that's when things got a little more crowded, there were too many for the imps to handle, they still fight them but the more they came, the more it was difficult without Candy to help, Candy looked back to see the imps in a troubling state, which she decided to let go of the wheel, put the treasure chest inside the ship by putting it into a small vent for it to get through inside, and join in the battle, she slices and cuts the pirates her with sword, backing them away form them, helping them as all of them attacking them, Anise was at her boiling point when she decided to set in and leaps off of her ship, leaving one of the imps to control the wheel while she takes care of the business, she lands down, steeping on the pile of the corpses of her now dead henchmen, she glares at them with her purplish eyes, she then smirks a little with a vile expression on her face.

Anise : "Quite a show you guys made, but this still isn't over! i still need that treasure, and you're gonna give it back to me!

Candy : "Well, safe to say this is mine, so if you want it, come and get it!"

Anise ran to Candy and both girls fight, the imps handled more remain pirates still coming to them, Candy and Anise sword fight and then she side-kicks her to the edge of the ship, anise growls and kept going with her.