CHAPTER: 24 Teens Eventually Come Up with Decent Idea also, DOG

"Alright!" I began. "First things first guys, what did we find?"

We began ushering our trolley of resources back towards the door we busted down. We had been here a bit too long for everyone's liking.

The library was more enclosed, it had less space and it was easier to monitor everything. This place was way too big for us. It was so eerie having a place once so bustling, have nothing and no one left.

It was a universal agreement of silence that we were not going to stay here very long.

“We went to Newbury Comics.” North stated.

“And?” I questioned.

“We stole a bunch of records.” Her eyes flicked to a box she had placed on the trolley, and then back up, carefully watching ahead of herself. “There’s some stuff in there you’ll probably like.”

I gave her a sideways glance. “Like what..?” I asked with minor suspicion. I can never be too sure with North. We’re always doing passive-aggressive shit towards each other. It could be something nice, OR it could be a total dick move.

“Fall Out Boy, Greenday, you know.”

“Oh- oh my god!” I clutched my heart. “North- I could hug you!”

She scoffed. “Don’t touch me, just go play with your records.” She nudged me away from her in minor disgust.

I made some inhuman squeak noise and hopped onto the trolley as the boys pushed it.

Purple let out a groan of frustrations, as he now had to put slightly larger amounts of effort into pushing a device made to make large work loads easier. I ignored him, because hey, NEW MUSIC TO LISTEN TO AS SOON AS WE FIND A POWER OUTLET YEEEEAAAAAAHHHH-

We were soon wheeled by our door, and we fully opened the glass doors, just barely able to get the trolley through.

Well, we’d probably just break the door. We had very few shits left to give. It’d probably be a good way to release pent up aggression, after all, going to the mall was just a temporary distraction for our predicament of being smoked out of a comfortable place, and having no where safe to turn to.

“What else do we have?” Dasha asked.

“Knives, tea... Camping equipment... That’s a lot of soap... seven stray arrows, a soccer ball, water filters, baseball equipment... Why did you... whatever... candles... first aid stuff. I have to say, I was expecting us to find more useful things.” Malcolm accounted.

“I can’t be helped.” Dasha sighed.

“Wait, are those swords?!” Malcolm did a double take at the cart.

“We wanted swords.” Karen smiled.

“Swords?!” Malcolm almost screamed.

“They’ll probably break, they’re just some shitty things we found at the oriental store.” North rolled her eyes at Malcolms concerned about our newly found weaponry.

“W-we can’t have those- they’re dangerous!” He exclaimed.

“Vincent has been carrying an axe for two weeks.” Dasha countered.