Chapter 21: Burn

HI IM BACK SORRY SCHOOL AND ALL YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND, YEAH? ANYWAY HERES A LONG ASS CHAPTER TO MAKE UP FOR IT.

CHAPTER: 21 Burn

To the fucking bastard who set the library on fire, if you are alive, if you are listening, if you aren't, take a moment to listen you shrimp dick fuck, I don't give a shit what other things you take from this, but I want you to remember this statement for the rest of your life. There are approximately 1,013,913 words in the english language but I could never string any of them together to explain how much I want to hit you with a chair. The closest to getting to saying how much I hate you is probably just saying,  Fuck you, you fucking cunt.

You have possibly doomed the lives of several teenagers. You have such an accomplishment now.

Congratulations! You are the piss lord of shit mountain. Thank you for hefting turds down the mountainside so that we, the proles, may feast on your bounteous craps.

Fuck you.

Oh, right gotta talk about that asshole.

You remember roof guy, right? That sexist, and racist ass?

Yeah. That guy.

Fuckin' tool...

God, sorry he just makes me so....

Ugh. Hold on a sec.

(Friggin' god damn son of a GGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH FUCKIN' SHIT HEADED SHIT BAG GOD WHAT A FUCKING DICK)

Okay.

I am calm.

Alright.

That tool, that bastard, nearly got us all killed purposely.

Okay, we’ll go from after Vincent denied sharing his piece...

My tall bestie had respectfully declined telling his tale. Something I saw no issue with, as I had heard what had occurred, which was scarring enough.

But, he saw it. He just watched his family die.

He had every right on gods green earth to not say a thing.

But, Kat pressed on, bless her soul, she didn’t know what she was doing.

“Nooooo.... I wanna hear it!” She said.

“Kat, for the love of...” I couldn’t even finish.

“Shut it, carrot! I want him to tell his story.”

I did my best to reason with myself on all the reasons why I shouldn’t have punched Kat. Bless my soul, I am so patient.

(No you’re not)

(Shut up, get out of my recording, asshole.)

“Kat...” I grit my teeth. “Don’t be fucking rude...”

Vincent's empty eyes cast downwards, at his hands on the table, like his thumbnail had suddenly become the most interesting thing in the universe, he said nothing.

“No, tell it. Can’t be that bad!” The confused girl ordered.