Chapter 12

Hey Loves! This was the normal ordeal between @TaylorMint and I.. She wrote Louis's POV and I kinda failed at Harry's POV... Anyway! Enjoy!! Comment and Vote and fan us both :) .xx

Louis POV

'Harry please just listen to me' he had zoned out and was trembling under my hands that were firmly placed on his shoulders. Shit, what had I done this is just totally messed up, I really like this guy, he seems so nice and I might even have had a shot with him before I went and screwed it up god I stupid but I was seriously concerned about Harry right now. 'Harry I'm sorry just look at me, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry just please come back, I'm so sorry I tried to kiss you, I promise-' Finally Harry looked up at me but with a look of utter shock on his face. He wriggled out from under my grip on him and bolted. 

Shit. I don't know what my exact plan is here but I ran after him acting in the spur of the moment. Luckily Harry had reached a dead end and he was currently throwing his hands up against it in frustration but he had heard me coming and he spun around trying to back away. He took a few steps back and his back hit the wall that was blocking his way. I had him cornered. I slowed down and walked towards him, not wanting to scare him even more. Jeez it sounds like I'm talking about an animal.. But Harry does look like a deer caught in headlights.

 'Harry I'm sorry I promise, I won't try anything on you, I'm so sorry seriously. It's just, I dont know... I guess I'm just lonely. Omg I sound like a creep, but you just seem so nice and I guess I'm pathetic and um just want a friend? Seriously I'm sorry this is just stupid I should just leave you alone.... I'm so sorry but you know I guess the truth  is that I'm sorry and I just don't want to lose you.'

Harry POV

It felt like a knife to the heart in both good and bad ways. I mean I really do like this guy but I just don't know how to act. I have never had anyone want to be my friend or even spend any time with me at all. "Louis, uhh you didn't do anything wrong. It's not the kiss that made me freak like that" I trailed off turning all my attention to the ground.

"I'm sorry what?" Louis looked at me obviously confused. "Well uhh I-I Have never really had a friend before and this is all just a bit to much for me" I finally took that chance to sigh and look up at Louis. "You have never had a friend? Are you kidding? Your absolutely amazing and can't forget to mention gorgeous what do you mean?" 

I have never really told anyone and I don't know if I should. "Well umm Louis I live in there" I pointed to the concrete room. "I am homeless because I ran away from the orphange where I spent around 7 years of my life and no one wanted to adopt me and i still have no idea how I ended up there in the first place" I felt warm arms wrap around me. "Oh my god Harry, I am soo sorry" 

"I don't need your pity party Louis, you need someone else in your life. I won't ever be a good friend. I don't know how to be a friend Louis" I didn't realize but I was now officially crying. Aww he probably thinks I'm like stupid now. "It's sorted you are coming to live at mine Harry" With that Louis grabbed my hand as I bid farewell to my home of the last 2 days.