Chapter 18

Hey Loves!!! Sorry we haven't updated in ages!!! But anyway here is an amazing chapter from @TaylorMint she's amazing and this chapter deserves all your comments and votes so off you go! <3 .xx

Harry’s POV

Out of all the things that could happen to me, this happens.

I mean god, he just left out one tiny detail didn’t he?! I’m shaking right now, not just from the cold but I’m just fuckin scared. My heart is beating out of my chest and I swear someone’s watching me... 

Shit. 

And it all makes sense now, he was the man with the eyes. He was the man I had seen that night, that man had been Louis. The eyes, those beautiful eyes staring into my own. 

Just thinking of that made my mind wander back to the memories of last night, and I was dangerously close to just standing up and running back to him.

But I can’t, I couldn’t, not now that I know. I honestly don’t know what to think.

I just can’t handle this, what am I supposed to do, how on earth could I fall for someone like  that? Someone like him. I thought I finally had someone, and it just turns out he’s a liar and a fuckin MURDERER! I don’t even want to know the details! 

But he could have killed me, I just can’t breath. 

Still shaking and unstable here, this is just...He killed people, he... I can’t believe...

I can’t believe.... he took my virginity. I’m not a virgin anymore. That hit my like a train, full on in the chest, choking me, threatening to suffocate me. It hit, realization, like a cold bucket of water that  had just been dumped on me. Well screw my life this is really the least of my problems right now. But I trusted him, I trusted him, even though he technically was a complete stranger at the time. That was my big mistake

By now I was sobbing, hands running thru my hair and my elbows digging into my upper thighs since I was now sitting on the cold cement pavement.

This is unbelievable, I chuckled bitterly, I’m not even sure what I’m more upset about, the fact that he’s a criminal or that he lied to me and that he just took my virginity? I’m scared but most of all I’m hurt or...? This is just too much, who knew life could be this complicated, but maybe it’s just me, because I don’t think everyone falls for a first class killer. 

Ironic isn’t it? I’ve never been in a relationship, what am I even talking about I’ve never even been interested in anyone and then someone so fucking perfect comes along and of course I just go and fall in love with him. 

Dumb bloke I am.

I started rubbing my eyes furiously, what will the people think if they see me just sitting here like a pathetic kid, bawling my eyes out. Well fuck it, I can’t stop even if I wanted too.

It wasn’t any use and I just kept on crying, violent sobs racking through my body and shaking me to the core, every breath I took made it feel like my heart was breaking,cracking, threatening to shatter at any moment.

Louis POV

A door slammed shut and he was gone. What now? 

I dashed back to the bedroom trying to find an explanation. 

Then I saw that something I had just totally forgotten. 

Shit, shit, shit. 

There it was laying on the floor, opened on one of the pages I don’t even want to think about.

He must have read it, he must have read it. How could I have been so incredibly stupid? 

god Louis you are absolutely worthless!

He knows! WHat the.. shit, what must he think about me? He, he oh  my god I don’t even want to dare to imagine.... Shit. 

But he must think I’m a freak, ok understatement I’m not just a freak I’m a loony.

Great, awesome, fucking shit.

How do could I have let him slip away, yet again....