Prologue

Colors define people. while many colors are used to describe one person, my only color is singular Red. Red like fire and blood. Red the color of love thinking this I walked through the forest. why was I given this name it's obscure... Then again Greens an obscure name as well. for rivals we have a lot in common. I guess that's why I consider him my friend more than my long time enemy.
that rivalry has been said and done we were 10 then and absolutely immature I started warming up to him along my journey but... Then things happened I long for that happy friendly feeling again...
I want to see green more when I crushed him at the league and took his place he was completely broken shattered even. It hurt to hear him crying through the doors I haven't seen him for months and it's been absolutely killing me inside and I have no idea why
Why do I feel this for green?
___________________________

I ran away after Red had beat me as the league champion after not only 5 minutes of fame!!! I thought getting far from him would help get my mind off of it all. yet I feel a hole in my heavy heart, I have to admit it but I miss red.
me green oak the long time rival of Red the oh so famous league champion. misses his enemy more than anything.
I want to talk to him feel his touch and hear his sweet voice. I need to see his ebony hair and his almost crimson eyes. no matter what I try my thoughts always drift to Red. I wandered why, but now I realize something... Could it be that the one person that is the one for me has been close and reachable all this time?
Is it red? I sat down pondering on this, my chest pounding at the thought. I'm not stupid like Red, I can realize love when I feel it. "that's it we are going to find Red" I told my evee who was sitting on the bench with me. I stood up with haste almost losing balance, and set off to find my pale love "Red I'm sorry" I muttered to myself.