he talks too much❤❤❤

It was just another day at UA and class was nearing the end, the handles of the clock seeming to slow down as each second passed. Mineta 🍇🍇🍇tried his best to not let it bother him and tapped his pencil on the table eagerly. Aizawa's voice was the furthest from his mind right now. No. What Mineta was worried about were these new feelings he seemed to have caught for a certain somebody in his class.

Now don't get him wrong!!! He totally loves badonkers. He'll take them any day, would love to cop a feel of those 🍈🍈 if you catch his drift 😏 but it wasn't like that anymore. Or rather...it was more than that. These feelings of his...he didn't feel like any ordinary boy anymore and the thought sent a shiver down his spine.

"Mineta!!" A sunshine voice rings out loud with the PA bell, a voice so kind that breaks the metaphorical looming cloud over his head but also the problem of his situation.

Izuku Dripdoriya 🥶❤🙈.

Ever since they teamed up against the other hero class, he's been catching feelings for one of the popular kids in class. It still annoyed him when Izuku would chastise him about leering at the girls (what's a guy to do?) But he found his company actually nice and comforting. He was the kind of person that even Mineta would like as a friend.

Said person of this fanfic nods his head in an attempt of politeness before catching a glimpse of the hero book Izuku held in his hands. Uh oh.

"So I was thinking about your quirk and how you said you think it's pretty useless but how about you try thinking outside the box for certain situations?" Izuku rubs his chin thoughtfully, a gentle smile on his cutesy freckled face before opening his book and shoving a page at Mineta filled with plans and tactics. 

"I think your small stature might do just the trick! You can reach into really tight places and avoid enemies. Seriously, Mineta , you should try harder!" And there he goes spouting nonsense like he wasn't blessed with good looks and a quirk to boot. Someone like Izuku would never understand Mineta's dilemma. He could get anything he wanted in this world if he wasn't so modest...

Still though. A small smile graces Mineta's lips as Izuku goes into another deep tangent and starts scrambling for a pencil to jot down new ideas. Mineta still hadn't gotten up from his seat.

"Dripdoriya?"

"Hm? Yes 🍷?"

And then he didn't know what overcame him. He felt so strong 💪like he could do anything in the 🌎.  So he did it. He stood up. On his chair. Grabbed, dripdoriya by his stupid tie and dragged him into a kiss. He placed his hands on those freckles cheeks and ignored the gasps or the stunned look in those emerald eyes as he acted on instincts.

It was gentle like the tides and sweet like the honey. Fireworks went off in his head as Mineta's first kiss was whisked away. Gone with the wind. 🐎🐎🐎🐎

When he pulled away everyone in class was staring in awe. Dripdoriya stares shocked.

"I-I-I-I-I didn't know you felt that way about me grape juice..." 🥺👉👈 he blinks his eyes in a uwu kinda way and looks out the window. A wind from nowhere tousled his messy forest hair. It was like a scene from an anime.

To Mineta Izuku was glowing with sparkles in the background. He felt his own face turning red and bites his lips. 👄 

"Well I just figured it out okay! Sheesh."

"So mineta is bi huh..." Jirou said aloud.

"Dripdoriya." Mineta said in a very serious tone.

"Yes?" 😳

The midget fidgets before reaching for Dripdoriya's hands. He looks up at him with doe eyes.

"Can we pretend like airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars?" 🌠🌠🌠🌠 izuku gasps in shock of the words. Even Aizawa was awake for this fiasco. Ochako was a step away from sending Mineta to the nightsky. Somewhere Bakugou boom boom baby 💥💥💥💥 was screeching and setting off explosinsions yelling "SHINE DEKU IS MINE!!!!!" but it didn't matter! 

Izuku's hand goes to cover his mouth like Mineta just proposes to him and he nods softly.

"Yeah....I could really use a wish right now."

THE END~~~~~~~~~