A night of passion put on hold

Relationships work when you communicate. Well communicating is hard when one is supposed to be a manipulating lying cultist and the other is a supposed drug dealer. But Dirty Kevin and Daniel made it work... somehow.

Which is why Kevin was determined to be the first person to take Daniel's virginity. Daniel had confused while they were taking shots at muffin tops how he had made out with people sure but it never got any further than a blow job for the other guy he was with. Dirty Kevin decided right there and then that that was going to change.

That was several days ago and now Dirty Kevin finally convinced Daniel to try and have sex. Daniel agreed deciding that sex with a drug dealer was better than bonded at all. Of course Kevin gave Daniel all the abilities to back out "as soon as your uncomfortable tell me and we'll stop and I'll just jerk off in the bathroom".

A make out session turned into the two men naked in bed. "Do you have any lube?"

"Yeah it's in the top drawer on the nightstand", Daniel had said motioning towards the nightstand.

Kevin reaches over opening the drawer finding a bottle of lube. When he lifted it up he realized on closer inspection the bottle was filled with a purple liquid, "why is the lube purple?"

"I like purple", Daniel said like it was a fact that Kevin should've known. Kevin did know but he also knew lube wasn't normally purple. But then again Daniel probably bought some weird exotic lube shit because Daniel was just petty and picky.

Kevin opened the bottle and squeezed some of the lube into his hand, "why does it feel so weird?" Kevin asked looking at Daniel. The lube felt like those hand sanitizers that little colored beads you know what I'm talking about.  Kevin held up his lubricated hand to his face and sniffed, it smelled oddly familiar like, "Daniel did you put kool aid in this?!"

"Maybe... it doesn't really matter okay I like it that way", Daniel said. Kevin grabbed his clothes and put them back on. Daniel propped himself up on his elbows, "where are you going?"

"Out"

"Well out where?", Daniel was getting a little nervous was Kevin leaving him over kool aid lube?

"To the store, I am not covering my dick in lube contaminated with kool aid", Kevin said putting his shoes on, "when I get back we'll finish right where we left off".

Daniel sighed relieved Kevin wasn't leaving him, "you're just being petty".

"No, I don't want to get some weird ass disease, unless you want me to go in dry or use spit?" Kevin said knowing full well Daniel didn't want it to hurt or deal with something as contaminating as spit for lube.

"I just don't understand it's basically a liquefied favored condom", Daniel said looking at Kevin like he didn't say the weirdest shit ever.

"We are no longer discussing this I'm going to the store and when I get back I'll fuck you senseless until then try not to touch yourself to much", Dirty Kevin walked out of Daniel's bedroom leaving Daniel naked in bed and horny as fuck.

"Hey wait I can't jerk off you still have my lube", Daniel was met with silence, "and he's already gone guess I'm not using toys to get off this time".

570 words

You probably already read this but whatever it's a part of my collection of lube and Koolaid camp camp crack fics