CHAPTER 1

Sara and I had been friends since grade two. It wasn't until grade five when she had decided to hang out with another girl. I don't care what choices she makes, nor can I control them. But it started to make me feel doubt when they were always hanging out. Sara even lied to me, saying that she had a headache and couldn't go out shopping, but got caught in her lie when I ran into her at Forever 21 that very same day with guess who?

   Justine.

The girl that Sara suddenly called her, her BFF and labelled me as the ditcher. SAYS HER! It's not my fault we weren't friends anymore. I had started to think that maybe she ditched me because my face got a couple pimples, or maybe because I wasn't growing up as fast as she had wanted. But it could be the fact that I wasn't popular. Although it's not like any of that has changed in grade 7. Justine, Sara and two other girls Marley and Tina were the popular ones and me on the bottom of the 'social pyramid'. The only friend I had is another one of the popular group friends that they hangout with but then spit them out like a piece of gum leaving them feeling more insecure than before. I am getting a little off track. The only friend I had was a girl named Lily. Lily has brown hair with natural blonde highlights, hazel eyes and pale white skin. She always wore her school uniform outside of school. The uniform has a nice navy blue jacket with the school initials on the left side, for girls, a plaid skirt and a white blouse and everyone wears a plaid tie. The school uniform does go with Lily's hair but that's just what got her kicked out of Sara's popular group. Everyone was dying their hair purple for Sara's birthday party but Lily refused and said that her mom wouldn't allow her anyways.

As I glared at the words on my locker in bright pink saying 'ugly pig' I thought of ways to get back at Sara and Justine. It's not fair. I avoided them and kept out of their way, why can't they just leave me alone. I opened my locker to get my books for next class and a sticky note fell to the ground. I picked it up and in Lily's neat handwriting it said "Meet me in the football field after school."  Only Lily knew my locker combination so it's not like anyone could've set this up so it seems legit. I put it in my pocket and I grabbed the books I needed for English.

The bell rang at 3:30 and everyone rushed out of the school. I took my time though as I packed up my things and I headed outside into the nice sun. At the back of the field I spotted Lily waving. I headed over to her.

   "What's up Lily?" I asked. I had been impatient all day waiting for this very moment. What was she gonna tell me? Well it's something very important because she could have just texted me or said 'let's go for a walk, I have something to tell you.' But this, this was important.

    "You will have to wait. They'll be here any second." In her voice there was a hint of sadness and that made me really wonder, what the heck was going to happen? From across the field I saw Sara's group of friends that Lily and I call the Glam Girls.

   "Ugh what are they doing here?" I muttered under my breath. But really, what were they doing here? There couldn't have been a worse time. Lily had had something important to tell me. As they had gotten closer I realize that it isn't just the Glam Girls but Nick who I hung out with most of the time, Joe who is Nick's best friend, Ryan who is Sara's brother and then Jack. I wove to Nick who wove shyly back. He gave a confused look around as if he had just woken up from a dream and had no clue where he was. Justine took out her phone and we all just kind of stood there awkwardly. Then Sara clapped and Lily took a white cloth out of her school bag. Then I feel something being placed on my head and a lace covers my face so the world was cut into tiny white octagons. Lily shoved me forward and Sara took a piece of paper from her bag. My bag was pulled off from behind me and then Joe shoved Nick forward. Now it was my turn to be confused. Nick's hair was quickly jelled and styled, a black dress jacket was put over his uniform in place of his navy blue school uniform jacket.

"Ummm," is all I said. What else was there to say really? Sara cleared her throat and Justine pulled her phone up and started recording. RECORDING!? What was she recording? I started to panic and I knew whatever was about to happen the whole school would know by tomorrow because this would go on social media and EVERYONE followed Sara and Justine on Tik Tok, Instagram, Snapchat, you name it! I looked at Lily for assistance but she obviously wasn't going to do anything about it. That's when it hit me. She helped plan whatever catastrophe that was going to happen. She put the note in my locker on purpose, she even worked with the Glam Girls to make ME embarrassed. I was absolutely appalled. My very own friend turned against me and not only that, she did it with the Glam Girls. I am not completely sure if any of the boys were in on this but it didn't matter now. I knew one thing was for sure, Lily and I could NEVER be friends again.

-----

Authors note.
So this is my first ever book on Wattpad and I actually wrote this one with my friend. We will call her Pigeon because that's what she said she wants to be referred to as 😅 Instead of using my real name, on this account I am going to be referring to myself as June which is not even close to my real name but I really like it... Anyways, have an amazing day/night and Pigeon and I hope you are enjoying the story. We will try to update this every week! Also this story is a completely different genre than what I typically write. I am also writing in past tense when I typically write in present tense so sorry if sometimes it switches.

-

Remember to drink lots of water to stay hydrated. Also remember that you are loved 💚