Jesus x reader

Character: Jesus 😈
Type: smut/fluff 😈🥺
Requests?: open as of 08/03/2021
{I use gender neutral pronouns in this story}
>Also I'm an atheist so idrc about religion and stuff so don't harass me 😟
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your pov
I woke up in a bright place, very bright, I rub my eyes before opening them again to see a beautiful place atop the clouds, "Woah- where am I?" I say to a what I assume to be guard. He looks at me flipping through the large book in front of him, "Ah, f/n l/n, right this way" he says pointing to the magical gates that open. I walk into the magical land before me. I walk around a bit, exploring this magical land I'm in, I look in the distance and see a beautiful castle looking thing and decided to adventure it, I walk up to the castle and the doors open, revealing a big man with a long white beard, I walk over to him in awe, he seemed to be sleeping so I decided to take a better look at him. While I was looking at him I felt someone grab my arm.

"You're not supposed to be here-" it was sweet sounding. I turned around to see a beautiful man pulling me into a room, I look at him closer and I gasp "Y-your Jesus! Was that man G-God?" I say nervously knowing how much trouble I'd get in. "How did you get in here!" "I-I dunno! The doors just opened for me!" Jesus looks at me in awe "W-what.." Jesus shushes me as he rushes out of the room. I stand there wondering what the hell was going on. Jesus comes back, "are you f/n l/n?" "Yeah?" Jesus smiles. "We've been waiting for you" "Me? Are you sure?" He nods and leads me to God who tells me everything that's going on. "So you're telling me, you sent Jesus down in a disguise to mostly everyone in the world, to then see who was the nicest one, who was also single then determine which one was to marry him?!" God nods and has the guards take us to a secret room.

I look around the room which was full of everything a normal person would need to survive, but then again we are dead. Jesus looks at me nervously and says "Y/n, let me tell you the afterlife rule thingys, it's basically like real life, just you're dead and stuff." I nod and ask a few questions. "Yes we can eat, go to the bathroom, and if people are really um-" a blush forms across his face. I think for a second then release, he means sex.. I nervously laugh and ask if there are any rules to sex since, y'know we're in heaven. "Lucky for us there are no STDs or anything, but you can get pregnant." God teleports in and says "Y/n since you've just joined us here, may I tell you some rules?" He puts his hand out and I grab it, teleporting away from the room. God explains all the things you can and can't do, which is basically like real life, just dead. He then looks and says "Now, y/n, I have a question for you." "What is it?" "Will you be willing to marry Jesus? I'm getting tired of running this place, and you're the only one he takes interest in, plus, I can't have heaven be anarchy." I feel a blush appear across my face 'Jesus likes me? No no no, that can't be true, right? Well, it's what God says, so it must be true..'

God then explains the rules about being a higher up, which is basically like being a royal. God then teleports me back into the room and winks at us while he leaves. Jesus smiles causing my heart to race, and without thinking I walk over to him with lustful intentions, he nervously blushes and I can see his erection appear. "I- um- s-sorry" I say stepping back. He steps forward then grabs my waist, "No, don't be sorry" I blush at his now shaky voice. I flip us around and pin him on the bed. I am now in control of one of the most holy people in the world. I sit on his lap, practically sitting on his boner, I feel his hot breath hit my neck as I untie his sash. He takes off my top and plays with my nipples. I moan in return, causing him to get even more exited. I grind on him as he plays with my nipples, occasionally moaning for him if he plays right. After a while I pull back. "What's wrong?" "I think it's time we do something more advanced~" I quickly undress myself teasing him in the process, I undress him then pin him down again. "Is this your first time?" He nods, I smirk, "Well, I'll make sure to be careful" I say in a teasing tone, he blushes and gulps and I place his holy stick inside me.

He moans in delight as I lower myself so his holy stick is inside of me. I start bouncing up and down on his holy stick moaning in delight. Jesus moans as I grind on him. I felt strange though, maybe because I'm fucking Jesus, or because I'm dominating him. I push the thoughts away and I get up off of the panting holy man. "What's wrong, w-why'd you stop" he says in between breaths. I shush him as I lower my head to his manhood. I tease him by licking the tip and tracing my fingers around it. He eventually got tired of me teasing him and pushed my head onto his dick. I was a bit shocked but sucked anyways, I felt his stick twitch as I bobbed my head and wrapped my hands around his manhood as he moan my name. It felt good to be sucking dick again, especially when it's a person of powers. Not soon after he ejaculated his holy water in my mouth, it was warm and sweet, I stopped sucking him and crawled back up. I felt his hot breath hit my throat as I kissed his neck.

After he calmed down he decided for another round, he grabbed my waist and positioned me on top of his throbbing holy stick. He then started trusting into me roughly and sloppy. "No bad for a virgin" I teasingly say in between breaths. I moan as he thrusts into my G spot causing me to ejaculate on his holy stick. Jesus and I shared moans as we sloppily slammed our bodies on one another. Breathing heavily I flopped onto his naked body.

After cuddling for a while we cleaned ourselves up and put our attire back on. "So does this mean we're dating now?" Jesus says nervously. I look over at him "Do you want to?" He fidgets with his hands and nods. I grab his hands and look into his eyes before giving him a soppy romantic movie like kiss.