You & Me

______________________________________

SYPNOSIS

They are each other's solace, supporter, and secret keeper. But as they began to see each other in a different light of pure unadulterated lust. From friendship, their relationship started to get wild... and wild... and wilder... to wildest.

______________________________________

DISCLAIMER

This is a work of fiction. The following story is purely fictional and the plot should not be associated with the actual artist regarding the scenarios, businesses, places, locales, and incidents—all are merely the products of the author's imagination and it's used only in a fictitious manner.

Errors ahead! May encounter grammatical errors, misspelled words, improper sequencing, and word choice. Constructive criticism is welcome but being plain rude is unacceptable.

I don't own the edited photo used on the cover. Credits to @/jeonxtm

______________________________________

INTRODUCTORY NOTE

There is no intention in this story to associate the characters with the real-life artist. All of the descriptions and scenarios of the characters engaged have no intention of harming reality. Fiction should stay as fiction.

This story contains MATURE content that is not suitable for close-minded readers and young audiences. Reader discretion is advised.

Voting for every chapter is highly recommended.

______________________________________