Chapter 2

CHAPTER TWO

It might just be normal in her perspective, with no malice... but for him... it's different. He began to yearn for their relationship to be more than just close friends. And it's something he's afraid of... he's afraid of his feelings because... she's the most precious person in his life. He could bear losing everything, except her.

"Open your mouth," he ordered.

Taehyung placed his thumb on her right cheek while his middle and ring finger are on the left. Squeezing both sides of her cheeks to make her open her mouth.

"Ah..." her brows furrowed but still obliged at what he wanted her to do.

He held her jaw and slanted his head to angle it in a way he could examine the insides of her mouth properly.

"It's fine," he said and stood.

He went towards the refrigerator and poured cold water on a glass. He handed it to her and sat in front of her.

As she accepted the drink, his eyes are glued to her every movement. As if everything's in slow-mo.

Her pink glossy lips touched the rim of the glass. Water flows down to her throat as she gulps it. He stared at her neck as it moved while she was drinking.

What does it feel like kissing her neck? Licking and sucking her skin until it turns red and leaves a hickey. How about her lips? How does the glass feel when it touched her lips? He badly wants a taste of her lips too.

When she placed the glass down, he was instantly snapped back to reality. He shook his head trying to get rid of those thoughts.

"Can I touch that?" she said out of nowhere, eyes still glued to his thighs.

He thought she had already gotten over it but it seems the changes in his body are still caught up in her mind.

He let out a deep sigh as he looked at her seriously.

"We are not kids anymore. Those things that seem normal before aren't the same anymore."

Jennie's shoulders sagged. Unable to come up with words, she remained silent. In her mind, she must've made him uncomfortable. Remembering how he reacted like he was annoyed by it.

"The the sun is setting. I'll drive you to your house. I'll get changed first," he said and went straight to his room.

As he closed the door, he slowly licked his lower lip, savoring the taste of vanilla. He leaned his head on the wall and shut his eyes. His palm went to his chest, feeling its hard beating. He gradually opened his eyes to probe his palm. He felt it earlier. His large hand touching her chest. It felt soft.

When her fingers brushed his lips, he wished it was her lips instead. And when her warm breath attacked his mouth, he wished it could come more closer.

He could remember it all vividly.

Taehyung opened the door of his car for her to sit on the shotgun seat. She silently sat and then fixed her seat belt. He sat on the driver's seat and started the engine.

From time to time, he kept glancing in her direction. By now, she usually has a lot to talk about, may it be serious or just random anything. He can't help but notice her silence. She's just staring at the window the whole time, watching the view outside with a straight face even after they arrived.

"Is something bothering you?" he asked when they had both already gone out of the car.

She didn't respond. He looked at her, eyes stilling at her pursed lips. Anticipating for it to open and say a word but it didn't. He held her elbow for her to come more closer.

"You understand what I meant earlier, right?" he said with a gentle voice.

She slowly nodded. "Of course... I am just a little bit... tired."

A small smile crept on her lips to assure him.

He placed his palm on top of her hair and caressed it, just like what he usually does in the past.

"Don't overwork yourself too much..." she reminded him.

The first semester of their third year in college is already fast approaching. Knowing him, he will always come to school prepared and has already studied the whole lesson for the entire semester. That's how excellent he is but... she can't help but worry about his well-being.

She tiptoed and hooked her arms in his nape. He didn't have any time to react because it happened too fast. Her lips touched his forehead... which is already enough to make him feel drowned in ecstasy.

"That's a spell for you to sleep directly when you head home."

There's no malice in her actions, nor romantic meaning in her words. It's what she usually does when they're young. But his twisted mind wanted to think of it otherwise. Back then, he felt it was just a friendly gesture... but now he felt like cumming as he felt her lips touching his skin.

He's seated on his bed, with his laptop on his lap and scattered papers around. He immediately did some readings as soon as he went home. He did try to do what she told him to do... but he just can't help it. This is the only way that could somehow disrupt him from thinking about her.

He shut his eyes as the random thought of him kissing her neck surfaced.

When it states 'somehow disrupt' it means literally. Because there are times he could only find himself fantasizing about her while in the middle of reading.

"Fuck!" he cursed as he noticed his bulging crotch.

He closed his laptop and set it aside. Then pulled his cock out of his pants. Standing proudly, hard, long, and erect. He bit his lower lip as he wrapped his palm around it. Gently caressed the top of it with his thumb then afterward moved it up and down.

"Ah..." his head fell back and shut his eyes as he continued feeling himself.

_______________________________________