A couple of Collabs

A/n: I've got another dream. Regarding both Minecraft Mods, and Real life powers. IRyS has transformation, I had Elemental.

2 days later

It's been two days since Y/n's debut. Some news articles he found on google said He took the Vtuber, And animation world by 'Storm', Literally.

"Mobs Can't handle us Vtuber Edition" already has over 1 million views and Tens of Thousands of likes, Plus comments from Older Vtubers, Like Suisei, Kizuna, And popular Vtubers like Gura. 

Gura: "This is amazing! I love how you made me use tridents as my weapon of choice. You know me well"

Suisei: "*axe emoji* Can I get a Battle Axe like Kizuna?"

Y/n: "No promises Suisenpai"

Ironmouse: "Wowie! I am honored! Ahhhhhh!" 

Nux Taku: "Yoooooo!!!"

Kizuna: "Why did you include me"

His reply to her was.

Me: "You started the Vtuber world, Kizuna-SenpAI. So I gave you the honor of being part of this animation"

He did some Artwork on the Queen Scale Battle Axe for Suisei. Both The Axe itself, And Suisei holding it.

The Art involved Suisei, In her Usual Outfit, Glowing eyes, and with the Battle Axe on her Hand, which as a Few blood on it

The Art involved Suisei, In her Usual Outfit, Glowing eyes, and with the Battle Axe on her Hand, which as a Few blood on it. Caption said "Say Hello~ To my little friend~"

Let's just say. When he tweeted it and tagged Suisei, She was happy to see her New Axe, An extremely Dangerous and Large Axe.

Today. He had plans on three things, Two new animation ideas, And a Stream tomorrow.

(Hit me up with hololive or any vtuber that their artists has their own Model. Like Nabi-mama and Mamashiro Natsuki)

He's gonna need Permission from the Original Animator, And Approval.

The stream is gonna be a 1-2 hour Talking stream. For the Viewers to know more of him.

(Also need a Fandom name. Like names similar to Storm, like IRyStocrats.)

After IRyS finished her Stream, She hugged Y/n and congratulated him for Debuting like a Storm. No pun intended.

IRyS: You did Amazing!

Y/n: I-i guess.

IRyS: So you like Spaghetti huh~?

The sudden change of topic and tone of her voice seems unpleasant. He watched alot of Anime, and read alot of Mangas to know WHAT it meant.

Y/n: Y-yes?

IRyS: Ara~. I think I know one scenario might gonna go.

He knew what she meant. It's like Two are eating noodles/spaghetti, It's connected, and they kiss....Yeah that scenario.