Chapter 4: worst of my days

Okay I'LL GOOO super fast for sixth . So when I was in sixth grade i dated a girl named Evelyn . Yes at first it was a dare but then i started actually liking her but the thing is i had a crush on a boy too his name was Luke and it was really confusing for me .

Luke would make me laugh so much when Evelyn would just say nice things to notmake me killmyself which i tried to do about four fucking times because of her . Then me and evelyn broke up for like a day when she said " oh dana i want you back I just feel super jealous when i see you playing around with Luke " UGHHHHHHHHHH that shnut bag screwed me over .

Then her little big boobed two faced bitch friend told the damn principal i was cutting myself in school and guess what I ALMOST GOT EXPELLED and my friends cried for me or "my friends" . 

Then I was seen as the emo lesbian and i wasnt a lesbian I was a bisexual thank you very much . I felt bad because i left my friends just to go to the devil's spawn and guess what i am now the devil's spawn . 

But guess what fuck all of those people who think that and guess what its not only kids its parents too . Oops sorry i guess i went to far Lol.

Then the year was about to end when Evelyn set my fucking stuff on fire and literally if i went to some ghuetto ass school i would've gone sharkiesha on her small ass . And damn she got what she deserved .

7th grade 

Okay so chapter will be the end chapter until something good or bad happens .

So It was a nice september morning when I woke up and cut myself again WTF. OK but that is not how my fucking morning started I took 3 bendadryls and i had a deep dark dream and i liked it ! Then i woke up to Can You Feel My Heart By Bring Me The Horizon . OK then blah blah blah November .

Ok so im the only Fall Season  person in my family aint that just fantastic . Ok so i woke up at 12:oo AM on November 14 , 2014 which is my birthday and the thing is i wasnt supposed to be born i was a mistake or at least i think i was . 

So I heard someone walking and i checked the kitchen and it was nothing i checked everything and still nothing WHAT IN THE FUCKING WORLD IM LIKE A GHOST PRINCESS. 

Ok now december WORST DECEMBER IN MY ENTIRE FUCKING LIFE !!!!!!!!!!! Because i lost my bestestestestestestestestest friend ( TEAR TEAR) . And she was so funny and someone who i could go to if i was ready to light someones ass .

 So then i met a little fifth grader boy named niko  .  He started to appear like a  little brother  to me and everyone thought i loved him in a different form and to be honest i don't date people who are three years or younger then me . 

Then I met someone else he was so sweet and understanding . I loved him so much he was obviously something great towards my life  , he made my life so great , he made me smile and laugh . He actually changed my life emotionally and physically , but then we broke up but it was for the best . I didn't cry , I didn't get mad , I calmly said " okay lets just be friends " and he said idk maybe , but i said its okay if you don't want too and well i started to change towards my feelings and I just didn't care because i wanted him to be happy and now he's dating another girl but I'm happy for him because whats the point in being jealous like a lot of people say there are a lot of fish in the sea and its true not everyone is gonna like me right ? haha✌🏼

to be continued