8-Aoi Todo

You two didn't even go to the same school and you knew he worked really hard but he still somehow managed to make time to be with you. It was adorable and you knew he liked you but you were still considering if you were ready for a relationship or not. If you said that to Aoi, you knew he would wait for you. It was adorable and you wanted to be with him but you were scared and still very unsure. You just needed time. Aoi has plenty of that. Aoi never had the heart to tell you how he felt but at the same time would tell you endlessly that he would die for you in any way possible. Aoi is currently with you in your apartment and it is late at night(You live alone since you were raised to be hard working. Your parents are in Korea and since they sent you to Japan to live by yourself, you afforded your apartment with hard earned money. You shared this information with Aoi a couple of years ago).

You were ranting to him about how stressed you were about your future. "I don't want to be a people pleaser but it's too late. I want to fulfill my parents wishes on being rich and successful but I hate the options they give me. Because all of the opportunities they say I have are jobs that trade my happiness and freedom for money." You mess with the almost empty cup of coffee in your hands(Your drinking it to finish the paperwork from your part-time job when Aoi leaves). You turn to face Aoi that had a saddened look on his face. Earlier today he saw you more stressed out from the day before. He knew something was on your mind. "Is there any way I can disappear off of the face of the Earth without people having to worry about me or my whereabouts?" Immediately, you regret saying that to him and rub your neck. As much as Aoi hated hearing such words from you, the question that spilled from your mouth excited him greatly.

He thought a million times about running away with you. That was one of his top options. But whether that would happen or not all depended on you. The cup you were holding is now on the table. You try to keep your composure and hold your face in your hands. Aoi is already right by your side, holding you close as an attempt of comfort. You lean into him, starting to cry. His face is one of disbelief. As much as he would like to say 'problem solved', he cared too much about you to easily just kill your parents and then move on. Because your feelings were his and his were yours. If your so upset to the result of crying(which none of your other conflicts have left you to do) then so be it. Later that night, you ended up not working on the paperwork and Aoi led you to your bed, keeping you company until you felt tired. After sharing a small moment of drinking tea that he prepared before you slept, he safely locked up your house and went home.

You think it's time to give him a chance. You're a little scared but you think he'll hold your hand until your brave enough to walk by his side.