'Yeah, what kind of mental patient kills herself? That's just crazy.'

[Ninjago]

NAME// Poppy Kaiser

AGE//

- Pilot to S2; 22
- S3 - S7; 23
- S8 - S10; 24
- S11 - S15; 25

QUOTES//

- 'Demons stay in hell, huh? Tell them that.'

- 'OH! OF COURSE! WU ISN'T AGAINST PANDERING BLOODY THEATRICS!'

- 'I bet she didn't even have to ask for the mask did she, Lloyd? No, you just gave it away. Like biscuits at tea time.'

- 'Magic can be such a bitch.'

- 'Wanking destiny can go bugger itself!'

- 'Hey, it's just the way of it. We all sell our souls sooner or later.'

FACECLAIM// (@sarahdescho [Instagram])

Has multiple scars and lacerations. Most notably large scarring on her back from whip lacerations. Also has multiple tattoos of occult symbols and scripture, mostly symbols of protection and power.

SPECIES// Human

ELEMENTAL POWERS & ABILITIES// Spirit;

(User with this ability can transform into a spirit, through the use of astral projection (leaving the body in a vulnerable inanimate state) in order to gain similar abilities to a ghost. Upon leaving the body of the user becomes completely vulnerable to any and all attacks involving water and the body, without an inhabitant, is similarly at high risk.

More experienced users may have the ability to call on souls from the realm of the departed or the cursed realm to aid in their battles.)

PERSONALITY// Poppy has never much cared for societal and even her own emotional barriers allowing her to maintain a persona that is enthusiastic to the point of recklessness, fearless in confrontation, and which revels in having the power to flaunt laws and traditional morality. Poppy is also highly perceptive and emotionally intelligent person, which starkly contrasts her raucous 'devil-may-care' attitude. Despite this attitude she can regularly be seen exhibiting the capacity for passion and deep affection, loyalty, and aesthetic appreciation.

HEIGHT// 5"7

WEIGHT// 148lbs

GENDER// Cis Female

ORIENTATION// Pansexual

STRENGTHS//

- Resourceful (Over the years Poppy has come to learn that most anything can be useful in some situation. Whether it be as a form of weaponry, used for spells or other such things.)

- Adaptable (Being a ninja, this is an essential skill to survival. No matter what the situation. If you can't adapt you likely will end up dead.)

- Vast occult knowledge (Though she utilises various tools and weapons in her fights. Poppy has great knowledge of occultism, from her own personal ventures, allowing her to perform various rituals, spells, and magic.)

WEAKNESSES//

- Anti-social tendencies (Anti-social in the sense of acting in a way that is likely to cause distress to one or more people in another household. Poppy is not necessarily reserved or shy in any way.)

- Impulsive (Poppy has a bad habit of jumping head first into things and struggles greatly with this. Especially as being a ninja requires one to think carefully about their actions.)

FEARS//

- Turning Into Her Father (Poppy fears becoming the cruel and callous person that her father once was, and that as she sees more jaded she may become much like he was. It's for this reason, although it's one of her biggest wishes, she is reluctant to have children.)

- Losing Loved Ones (When all your friends have the same career as you it's hard not to be afraid of this. Everyone is in the line of fire and there's no telling when the enemy will strike.)

MENTAL & PHYSICAL DISORDERS//

- PTSD (Self-Explanatory given her career.)

- Amputee (During the events of Season 13 Poppy's right hand becomes trapped under rock fall during an escape. Her hand is completely crushed beneath the rocks and causes the need for amputation. By the events of Season 14 her hand has been replaced by a mechanical prosthesis of Pixal's own design. Although Poppy struggles to control it.)

- Smoking Addiction

KNOWN FAMILY//

- Ethan Kaiser (Deceased as of s6, Poppy's elemental predecessor and biological father)

- Matthew Kaiser (Step-Father, current keeper of the family estate since his husband's passing at the hands of Poppy)

LOVE INTEREST// Cole Brookestone

WEAPON// Twin Ninjatō

(A short sword allegedly favoured by the Shinobi of feudal Japan. Often portrayed as having a straight blade with a length 60cm or less.)

ELEMENTAL GI COLOUR & ANIMAL//

Colour; Turquoise
Animal; Jackal

OCCUPATION// Ninja

ALLEIGANCE// Good

OTHER// Post s5, and her unfortunate brief possession by the Preeminent, Poppy fell gravely ill. She returned home to recover although it took a long time to do so. After her recovery there were reported strange physiological effects. Her skin is constantly cold, with no change in temperature despite changes in atmosphere, she has a slowed breathing and heart rate, and it has been reported that one night she was even glowing a strange teal colour. Giving off an significantly similar aura to a ghost.