04

Jonah's POV

As I peered inside the window, I saw a small boy sitting with my dear brother. My mate was a boy? "Mate is perfect" I nod in agreement. "Mate make perfect mother" Tyler echoed in my mind. Oh hush! It's too early to think about that.
I look closer, only to find him snuggled up with Julien's wolf. Maybe it's not too early I mutter, smiling.

Wait- is he human? Tyler doesn't answer.

It doesn't matter..

Since Julien and my mate are happily sleeping, it's best I don't disturb them. I sat down, just outside the window. I felt close to my mate. I can't wait to know my mate's name. I felt Tyler nod in my head.

I slumped against the brick wall, basking in the comfort of my mate's scent. I was happy. I knew that. He seemed to be looking after Julien. I just can't help but worry about when he shifts back. I wouldn't want him to be caught by humans, or my mate freaking out.

I felt my eyes droop. It must be pretty late. My mate's scent was like another weight, pushing me to fall asleep.

I flinched at the scent of my mate being scared and Julien confused. I glance in the window to see another boy who looked around my age, maybe older. Those extra wrinkles ain't doing much for him.

I happily bring my attention to my mate. I feel slightly stalker-like. I couldn't help it though, I was just looking out for my brother who happened to be in the arms of my mate.

I move away from the wall, not wanting my presence to be known to this strange guy hanging around my mate. I may or may not have fought the urge to leap through the window and strangle the one causing my mate fear.

I look back through, to see my mate hugging Julien, the other guy gone. I couldn't help but smile at the scene in front of me.

When my beautiful mate stood up, he walked towards his closet, Julien following him. As he began to remove his shirt, I flinched and felt my face heat up as I looked away. I shouldn't have been looking.

I ran towards the woods, not wanting to watch my mate any longer without permission.

I debated in my head, was I going to follow them directly? Or was I going to wait around.

I knew I had to look after both my brother and my mate.

I knew what I had to do..

To be continued...