ten : princess

Ever since Jungwon and Lilia made up with each other, their friendship bloomed and they became more attentive towards each other.

There would be times when he would take her to the pier to watch the sunset on the sea side, or watch the dogs play the park as a time killer.

Today, they chose to stay somewhere more familiar and more them.

"This placed needs cleaning." He whispered, showing off the pile dust on his finger.

"Why? I like it better this way."

"Whatever you say princess."

She stiffened at the nickname. Fear filled her eyes as flashbacks came flooding through her.

"It'll all be over soon."

"Stop screaming princess. No one else has to know, okay?"

"You're nothing without me. Remember that you dumb fucker."

"I'm sorry about what I said princess. I'll make it up to you tonight."

His taunting smile that she despised the most. Everythinf about him was something worth hating. It made her skin crawl. She hated him.

"You look so beautiful princess."

"Shut up." She whispered, catching Jungwon off guard.

"Me?" He pointed at himself but she wasn't listening.

"Don't worry princess. I'll do it fast."

"Shut up."

"My princess looks so nice."

"Shut up.."

"Didn't you hear me princess? You're mine and mine only."

"Shut up shut up shut up." She fisted her hair, burying her head on her thighs. Jungwon was panick-stricken as he quickly went to her side, grabbing her hand as she protested on keeping it to her hair.

"You're mine princess. Forever and ever until you die-"

"SHUT UP!"

Tears flowed out. She ran out of the shop before Jungwon could chase her down. The owner was alarmed too as she heard the screams from the younger girl.

"LILIA WAIT!"

He sprinted out but she was already gone. Once again, he let her out of his grasp. Jungwon cursed under his breath, still not getting why she reacted that way.

"Fuck.."

---------

author's note:

-sorry for the short chapters. I hope yall are enjoying the story so far. sooo i finally revealed her name. since im an indecisive human being, it took me about an hour to come up with a name (and yes, i decided not to name her y/n since i prefered calling her with an ACTUAL name lol).

anyways, thank you for reading this story. dont forget to leave a comment or a if you're not busy. it would mean a lot.

love yall!! stay healthy