○● C H A P T E R 2 4 ●○

It had been a few hours since the morning, since Xzaiver tried to get under my skin.

I found his attempt pitiful, but if he had continued his little attempt,  it would've been an issue.

So I decided to do something, I couldn’t leave the house, but thankfully Xzaiver was at home today, in his office.

So I walked up to the door and knocked. I didn’t bother waiting for a reply, and walked straight in. I smiled at him and he said, “Well it seems like you're in a better mood.” “I couldn’t sit all day, crying about being stuck here, I’m going try to make the best of it before I rid myself this place.” I laughed.

I walked up to his desk and sat before him, in one of his chairs. Then I remembered the last time I was here.

Fuck.

I had to try keep my cool and, for once in my life, try to contain my anger.

I stood up, and walked towards the bookshelf trying to disguise my anger. I began skimming through them. “Quite the collection you have here.” I said, whilst pulling a book out and flicking through the carefully handled pages.

I didn’t even realise him walking up behind me. The book fell to the floor and xzaiver imminently bent down, and internally I laughed.

Here was my chance. I grabbed the pocket knife I shoved in my pocket earlier and aimed it at his thigh. I was prepared, there was no way I could miss this.

But before I could even realise what had happened, he has me up against the book shelf with the blade to my skin, right above my pulse.

Fuck, he was good. He smirked at me and then said, “Next time you want to kill me, try to make it less obvious.” Then he pushed me onto the floor and shouted, “Now get the fuck out of my room, before I do something we'll both come to regret.”

There was no way I was going to give up this easily. I couldn’t kill him this time, but that didn’t mean I couldn’t at least fuck with his mind.

It’s the bare minimum of what he deserved. If it were to mt preference, I would have created a bloody canvas in his name, but this'll have to do.

I stood up brushing my legs and walked towards him slowly saying, “I’m not going.” I was face to face to him and he murrmed, “You stubborn bitch.” I laughed. “You're all fucking talk Xzaiver. Go on. Try something.What are you actually going to do?” Immediately, he grabbed my throat and I stuggled for air as he murmured,

“Or I will kill you.” His eyes burning, and I didn’t doubt him once he said it. Then he released me and walked back to his desk.

This bastard, he thinkd the world revolves around him, that he could control everything & everyone. Clearly he didn’t know me as well as I thought he would've by now.

I picked the disregarded knife from the floor and darted it at him, flying past barely an inch from a headshot, if not for his fast reflexes. I looked at him dead in the eyes and said,

“I wouldn’t have missed if not for your luck just there, but that won't last long." Then I walked out, ready to kill anyone who pissed me off from now.

Then I saw the same man from the morning, and couldn't resist the urge to snap and said, “What the fuck is your problem?” He looked at me for a second, confused.

“Does it look like I’m talking to the wall?” Then he said, “Fuck off you bitch, I haven't got time for this.”

“Who did you just call a bitch?” I challenged, walking closer to him as I threw a right jab at his jaw. He tried to grab me but I kicked around, releasing myself from his grip.

I kicked him onto the floor and aggressively kicked him repeatedly. He got up and threw me against the wall, catching me off balance.

He grabbed my arm, and twisted my wrist. However I used my free hand to swiftly escape from such a rookie move.

I then payed more attention to my blurred surroundings, to find Luca and Dante running to the hallway, separating us from each other in haste.

Dante grabbed me and tried to settle me down but all was focused on was getting out of his grasp and ending the man covered in death flags. I was immersed in bloodlust.

After minutes of me still struggling beneath him, it was clear to them that I had no intention of stopping so he injected me making me with a sleep-inducing drug, stripping me of the satisfaction to finish motherfucker.