Part46

"I try" He replied.

"Well im gonna go get ready for work." I said.

I took a shower, and got ready for work.

I got my keys and when i entered the living room, sam was playing with the kids.
i gave him a quick kiss.

"I love you." i said.

"I love you too babygirl." he replied.

I gave janelle and dylan a kiss and left. I really hope sam takes good care of them.

Sams pov -

I dont really get why vanessa wants another baby, when we already have two, i mean we can barely take care of them. I turned on the bath water, and carried the kids into it, lets just hope i can do this.

The bath actually went pretty well, I mean I wasnt ready to be a dad, but I am a dad now, so...

Then i got them dressed up, and we all played for a while.

Vanessa's pov -

I was so tired. I was falling asleep driving on the way home and i just needed to rest. The good thing is that it's friday. When I opened the door, nobody was in the living room, i looked in our room and found janelle, sam, and dylan snuggling. It was the cutest thing ever.

I quickly changed into something comfortable and snuggled with them.

A/N
OKAY THANKS FOR 11k + READS OMGG & ALSO YALL NEED TO B MORE ACTIVE AND FAV AND COMMENT ... WELL YEAH LOVE YALL..