Part 34

*** 3YEARS LATER ***

Janelle is now 4 years old & after nine months i gave birth to Dylan. Dylan is 1 year old. I am a lawyer now & sam is still making music.

I have been going to sam's house because of janelle, he still didnt know about dylan. I still love sam with all my heart though. Nate almost never came to see his son. It was positive that he was his son because they did a blood test.

I decided that today, i was finally going to explain everything to sam & bring dylan with me this time.

I took a shower, changed into jeans & a pink top, Then I gave janelle & dylan a bath, dressed them up , and then we drove to sam's house. When we got there i got janelle & dylan out of the car, bounced up dylan to my hips, grabbed janelle's hand & we walked over & knocked on the door. Sam answered the door of course.

"Daddy!" janelle ran to him hugging his legs.

"Hey babygirl" sam said picking her up from the ground & swinging her around. Sam bounced her to his hips & looked weirdly at dylan & then at me.

"Vanessa, who is this?" He asked confused.

We got inside & janelle went upstairs with dylan to play with sam's dog, Oz.

"Okay now explain vanessa." he asked.

I sighed. "Okay, So the day we went to nate's house, you were super entertained with lauren, and of course i didn't feel comfortable, so when Nate took me home... we kind of ... had sex & i got.. pregnant with dylan, and thats why i broke up with you."
I said as tears began to flow my eyes.

Sam looked angry & looked like he was about to pass out.
He stood up & began throwing and breaking stuff & he punched the wall & cursed under his breath.

A/N

HEYY WHATS UPP YA PPL (: i hope you liked this part & plz vote & comment (:

OH BTW I MIGHT WRITE A NEW STORY, ITS GONNA BE A JACK G STORY ;) GET READDDY ! Well love yaaaa baii :).