Part 29

What am i gonna do now? If i tell sam, he's going to flip out because i had sex with his bestfriend and that im pregnant with his baby.

Im a mess.

I got in my car & was thinking. Then i made a decision. Im breaking up with sam. Its for the best. Im not expecting him to be okay at me having his bestfriend's baby.

When i got to sam's house he was cleaning the kitchen.

"Hey, We need to talk." I said.

He suddendly stopped what he was doing & came towards me, grabbed my hand and took me to the couch.

"Babe, Whats up" He said.

I Sighed.

"We n-need to break up." I said breaking into tears.

"What w-why !" Sam asked.

"I-I just can't tell you right now." I said still crying.

I stood up & speed walked upstairs to pack my stuff & janelle's.

I took my stuff downstairs & bounced janelle to my hips.

Sam was sitting on the couch with his hands on his face.

I went up to him and he stood up & kissed me one last time. It was a passionate kiss.

"I love you vanessa." he said.

"I-I love you too" i said not being able to talk.

I was still carrying janelle, so sam hooked his hands under janelle's arms & he picked her up & hugged her into his chest & whispered "ill see you soon, babygirl" and then kissed her nose.

I grabbed my stuff & janelle's & put the suit cases in the backseat of my car.

I buckled janelle in the portable thingy, and drove to my apartment.

A/N

THANK YOU GUYS FOR 2.88k READS ! ILY ALL ! I NEVER THOUGHT THIS BOOK WOULD GET THAT MANY READS SO THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU 💘😭

ALSO WHO DO YOU SHIP HER WITH ? SAM OR NATE ? COMMENT BELOW (:

Btw the baby pic is how janelle looks (: