Blind Curve

Hi dearest readers,

I just wanna let you know that my other story is now up with the Prologue. You may check it out in my profile :))

Thank you again so much for the continuous love you've given to ASL (more add to library and votes and even follows omg!!!).

Now, I think some of you might be wondering if the second book is a sequel to this one? But, NO.

Blind Curve is a stand alone and a more youthful story than ASL. Although, will Joseph or Chelle makes an appearance? 👀.

Anyways, if you're still reading up to here then you have all my love. See you at the curve, dearest ;)

Love,

Rie

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Noise.

So much LOUD noise.

So much noise coming from outside my room's door. People celebrating yet another start of the year.

I don't get it. What's there to celebrate? Why is the passing of one year such a huge difference? It's just basically time slipping by and us getting closer to our deaths. And why can't mine come soon?

I seriously need a fast forward button because I wanna cut to the chase already with all this life bull we're fed and born into.

Fireworks.

I hear them, too bad that I can't enjoy the visuals as I'm stuck here clutching at my chest, at the corner of my bed, trying hard to breathe. What a pity.

5...4...3...2...I dry-heave, my sight blurs and my vision narrows. I clutch on my blanket as it comes and I welcome it with open arms.

Darkness. Then, peace.

Happy New Year, indeed.