Epilogue

Quick AN guys hehe,

If you're at this part. I just wanna say a very big THANK YOU!!!
For checking out the book, I will forever love you for that 😘

And pls comment or PM me if you wanna read more stories like these or any suggestions or if you have things you suggest that'll make this better. I am very open for constructive criticism and opinions 😊.

ALSOOOO

I recommend you to listen to the song while u read this part because for me it helps magnify the feels.

But it's totally okay if you don't also. Pls make me happy and click the star button below din thaanks :))

Happy reading 😊
--------------------------------------------------

Its been some time since Joseph and Chelle broke up, well its been 3 years to be exact.

Yet the pain was still fresh for Seph, like it just happened yesterday and it was driving him crazy.

I can't do this anymore, I miss her, I miss every moment we had together. Wish I could be with her.

NO, I MUST BE WITH HER.

He thought so he decided to quit seminary to take back his true love.

He wasn't happy taking seminary in the first place but his parents were the ones pushing him to be a priest.

He first talked to the head of the seminarians who happened to be one of the priests, asking for some advice because he didn't know what to do.

"You know Joseph, I had also loved someone before, but I let her go knowing that God is really calling me to become who I am today. But you know, if you feel like you don't belong in here and your heart is calling for someone outside, go for it. It's never too late."

Said his mentor.

He took his superiors advice and didnt waste time.

He immediately packed all his things and with a hopeful heart and by the next day, he left seminary.

Finally, he was already out of the seminary, he felt freedom. He was so elated to the point he wanted to fist bump in the air but he restrained himself.

He was so determined to find Chelle and reunite with his one true greatest love. He looked for her everywhere but it was hard since they lost contact since the day they broke up.

Weeks had passed and still he had no clue where she was but he still didnt stop searching for her.

He was at a restaurant having lunch when he heard someone's laugh. He was very happy and he felt the butterflies in his stomach.

The laugh is very familiar, and then it dawned on him. He KNOWS that laugh. Tears started falling from his eyes.

The laugh is Chelle's he thought. He cant be mistaken he'd know her laugh anywhere.

He didn't dare look though for fear and doubt had creept in his mind.

NO,I have to know, and with that thought in mind he looked.

He looked at every corner of the restaurant and there she was.

The love of his life was at a corner booth of the restaurant. Tears flowed freely from his eyes as he saw her, not caring if anyone looked.

His world ceased because Chelle was there,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

carrying a beautiful girl who really looked like her with a tall guy that kissed her on the forehead and stared lovingly at her and the baby.

Just like how a man would look at his loving wife and child.

Chelle looked happy and radiant, a vast difference from how she was when he saw her last.

He looked up to the ceiling and lightly chuckled to himself as he wiped his tears.

He took a big breath and looked at the picture of the loving family once more.

Paid his bill and with a serene smile, walked out of the restaurant and left.