Chapter 3- The after school lesson

"Hmm strange well... I guess you can all relax and have the last 30 minutes to yourselves?" Mr. Helen announced a bit confused. The other students quickly began to talk to one another as you got up and walked to Mr. Helen. "Hey Mr.  Helen can we have a private art lesson again now? Or after school?" you asked in hopes that he would allow you to stay after school so you could avoid your possibly drunk dad. " I would allow you to stay after school.. But, shouldn't you tell your parents that before I decide?" Mr. Helen asked as you looked at your feet.

        "I only have a dad since my mom died a long time ago. I think my dad is just fine with me staying after school for an hour." You said as Mr. Helen seemed to be spaced out for a moment.

Mr. Helen's (Bloody painter's) POV:

     Right when Y/n asked if she could stay after school I began to think to myself for a moment. "I just met this girl I can't just take her now... I need to be slow and patient..." I thought to myself. "Sure why don't you stay after school then I don't mind staying a bit longer since I have to prepare for tomorrow." I responded with a faint smile. If the only way to take y/n was to gain her trust by teaching her how to draw more then this was simple. I was curtain that this wouldn't take anymore then a week.

        I sat down at my desk as Y/n sat at her table talking to Nila and Jessie. "I need to plan this out thoroughly. My plan can't have a single flaw..." I angrily whispered and muttered to myself as I used my computer for cover.

Y/n's POV :

       You talked with Jessie and Nila as I began to know a bit about them. You looked up at Mr. Helen and saw he had his head down on his desk. You tilted your head a bit and saw he had his sketchbook near by. You assumed this was how he gained thoughts on what to draw next so you continued to speak with your new friends. After talking for what felt like a mere 5 minutes the bell rang as your classmates got up and left the classroom.

       "See ya tomorrow Y/n! You too Jess!" Nila shouted as she rushed out of the door. "S-see ya tomorrow Y-Y/n" Jessie stuttered as he quickly made his way out do the classroom. You looked at Mr. Helen once again as he now has his head up and was looking at you. "Alright how about we get this private lesson started" Mr. Helen smiled happily at you as you eagerly nodded. You slipped your hand into your pocket and quickly turned off your phone. You didn't want this small class to be interrupted by any random calls.

        The small class went by fast as you practiced shading with Mr. Helen. You also learned how to draw some more in depth drawings. Once the small lesson was almost done  you heard the noise of a phone ringing. Mr. Helen quickly checked his pockets and found his phone. He answered the call as he walked around the class room for a moment. "I'm so sorry Y/n I have to go home and it's urgent. Just keep practicing and we'll continue tomorrow." Mr. Helen said as you nodded and walked out of the class with all your belongings.

         After you left the class Mr. Helen was quick to leave and rush past you. Right when you where outside you looked around and saw no sign of Mr. Helen any where. You quickly pulled your phone out of your pocket and turned it on.  You saw several missed calls from your dad as you sighed. You began to walk home knowing that once you entered your father was going to be very mad at you.