Part 1: Why're we here?

<Message from the author>

Hey guys this is my Red vs Blue x RWBY crossover. I hope you guys enjoy it. It will have 20+ chapters plus an epilogue setting up another RWBY crossover. Anyway... let the reading begin!

<Team Red's POV>

Simmons and Grif are standing on top of Red Base.

Simmons: "Hey"

Grif:"Yeah?"

Simmons: "You ever wonder why we're here?"

Grif: "Wait... haven't we had this conversation before?"

Simmons: "Yes, yes we have."

Grif: "Then why the hell are we having it again?"

Simmons shrugs his shoulders.

Simmons: "I don't know... I didn't think of anything else."

Lopez walks up to them.

Lopez: *speaks Spanish* "Hurry up the movie is starting."

Grif: "What the hell are you saying?"

<Blue Team's POV>

Tucker and Church are standing on the top of Blue Base looking at Simmons, Grif, and Lopez.

Tucker: "Hey Church what're they doing?"

Church: "For fuck sake Tucker their just standing there and- wait haven't we had this conversation before?"

Tucker: "Yeah we have"

Church: "The why the hell did you ask me again?"

Tucker: "I was just bored."

Church: "I really fucking hate you."

Caboose and Doc run to them.

Caboose: "Guys guys the movie is about to start!"

Doc: "We need to get to Red Base."

They run to red base only to be "greeted" by Sarge.

<no one's POV>

Sarge- "What're all you damn dirty blues doing here?" He aims his Shotgun at them.

Washington- "Their just here to see a movie."

Sarge- "I don't know... they seem really suspicious wait Wash how did you get in here?"

Church- "Donut let me, Carolina, and Tex in here."

Sarge- "That damn pink bastard. Well I guess they can come in. But try anything fishy and you'll all be dead!"

Church- "Okay okay we won't try anything fishy. Dickhead."

They all sit in front of Red Base's TV and get ready to watch a marathon of the Pirates of the Caribbean movies.

O'Maley- "Ah yes it'a finally starting. These idiots were taking forever."

Doc- "Well the movie didn't start until 8:30 PM so it's not really their fault."

O'Maley- "Oh shut up you."

Grif- "Shhhhh assholes, the movie's starting."

A few seconds later they're all in some kind of portal.

Church- "What the hell... HOW DID WE FUCKING GET HERE AND WHERE THE HELL ARE WE?!"

<Message from the author>

I don't have anything to say so Steve the Pot-Selling Homeless man will tell you, oh shit he's already asleep. Well Howard the Duck will tell you. And he's asleep too. And so is Uatu the Watcher. Along with Hellcow and Throg. Welp Ima go to sleep.