Chapter 4

I woke up a 6. Yesterday was different...drama. I hate drama. It makes me want to cry. Even if I'm not in it. I took a shower and got on a orange polo shirt with dark blue ripped jeans. I put my black bucket hat and and my white converse on. I went downstairs and made toast when I heard a knock at the door. I grabbed my toast and a butter knife with a huge slice of butter. I put my backpack on and started spreading my butter and answered the door.

"Hey y/n..." Bryce said as I answered the door. I took a bite of my toast.

"Hi..." I said with a mouth full of food.

He laughed. "Do you wanna sit by me on bus...I need to talk to you." I nodded.

I stepped out my house while closing and locking my door. We started to talk and I finished my toast.

"Do you happen to have any more toast?" Bryce asked.

"Nope....I ate all of it, sorry..." he laughed.

"Why do you keep laughing?! I'm not a comedian." I said. He laughed again I rolled my eyes. I looked for Julie but since the tree was cut down she wasn't there.

Then the bus came.
I stepped on with Bryce following. I sat down near the window and he sat next to me.

"I like Julie." He said as soon and I looked at him.

"Y-you do?" I questioned.

"I do...and I don't want to but I do. Isn't that what you wanted right?"

I nodded. "Umm yeah...I meant like as in friends but I'm happy for you Bryce, you belong with a girl like her." He smiled at me after I said that.

I'm happy for him but I like him. After awhile of just Hanging out with him, i started to like him, i wished he liked me. But I can't control him.

***

"Y/n, what's the answer to number 5?" My teacher asked me.

"Uhm, the answer to number 5 is...the answer to number 5." I said.

"Pay attention y/n!." My teacher said with a stern voice.

She brought me out of my thoughts. I'm still thinking about Bryce. He sits next to me but I felt a tear drop from my cheek. Why now?! I wiped it away and it didn't even look like I was crying, well at least I don't think so.

***
I was in the library with Garret and Bryce.
They've brought me everywhere today. For what? I have no idea why but they have.  They brought me near one of the shelves with the fictional books on it.

"Dude you've got it bad." Garret said to Bryce.
"Just think about it, those aren't real feelings, you just feel bad because of the egg thing." He said,

"Yeah but it's so weird I don't think I do. I mean I can't stop thinking about her."

"There's no way, you can't actually like her."

"I mean she has a retarted uncle. But I wouldn't like her for feeling bad about that."

"Well man, the apple doesn't fall from the tree." Garret quoted. That pushed me off the
edge. I slapped him as hard as I could.