Chapter 7

"Y/n..." Garret whispered. I woke up.

"Mhm?" I asked.

"We have to go to school, and I have to go home.." he said.

"Noooo please don't." I said.

"I don't have any clothes here...I'm sorry but I'll see you at school." Garret said kissing my head and leaving. I got a shower then I got on a blue shirt with garrets sweatshirt over It, it was red with a little symbol in the top right corner that said 'Miami Florida'. I put on some skinny jeans on and grabbed some cash. Not for the fun raiser but for candy, I kinda want some gummy worms. I think the fun raiser was on A Friday plus it's in October. I left and went to the gas station and then school.

***

"Hey y/n..." Garret said putting a kiss on my cheek.

"Hey baby..." I said grabbing a blue folder out of my locker.

"Hey y/n, Garret." Bryce said.

"Hey Bryce." I said.

"How was the date?" Bryce asked.

"Great! He slept over..." I said looking at Garret.

"Good for you guys.." Bryce said under his breath.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing...I got to go to class, bye guys." He said walking away quickly...what's his problem?

I just walked to class with Garret talking and laughing.

***

At lunch I sat next to Bryce and garret. I saw Julie by herself so I got up with someone grabbed my hand.

"Where are you going?" Garret asked.

"Over to Julie, why?" I asked.

"No reason...have fun." He said loosing my hand.

I walked over to Julie.

"Hey Julie!" I said.

"Hey y/n!" Julie said.

"So, I have some news." I said.

"Oooooo" Julie said.

"So me and garret started dating right, but Bryce is acting so weird...I think he's mad because he's not with you, I think you should ask him out." I said.

"No, I can't." Julie said,

"Why?" I asked.

"Well...he did make fun of my uncle and I's condition...it's not really what I look forward to within a man..." she said.

***

When I got home I decided I was going to go swimming. I called garret and he said he'd love to so I got ready. I found a green top with white strips on it. The bottoms where high waisted and where just green. The green was a shade of dark forest green. I grabbed a towel and flip flops and left. It was starting to get cold but it was only august 28. It wasn't to cold but you should wear a light jacket. When I got there I saw Garret.

"Hey!" I said smiling.

He looked me up and down and smiled.
"How are you?" He asked.

"I'm good...how are you?" I asked giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Wanna swim?" He asked.

"No, I came here to throw rocks into the water, duh." I said with a sarcastic tone.

"Ok then let's go!" He said grabbing my hand and pulling me into the water.

I splashed him and he splashed back.
I kept laughing and when he stopped I wrapped my hands wound his neck.

"...I love you..." he said.

I was in pure shock...a little early but what can go wrong?

"I love you too..." I said giving him a kiss. It lasted what feels like forever, it was long and sweet. I pulled away and and splashed him.

"HA HA very funny." He said picking me up and throwing me.

"NO GARRET!" I yelled as he threw me in.

***

I sat on my couch reading that book with Garret watching tv in my lap, I was playing with his hair.

"'J-How- c-could y-y-you j-ac-k?' Emma questioned Jack as she was bleeding out. Soon enough she was dead. Even though I killed her, I can't change that. She was a horrible person...and who knows when they'd find out that I was actually a ghost they fell in love wit-" I closed my book.

"UGH." I said.

"What's wrong?" Garret asked in a sleepy tone.

"Well my book was...interesting. But it turned out they ruined it with him being a ghost. Like how could you do that. Two girls where fighting over him and then he killed them?! I would have to say....that man is just a psychopath." I said. Garret let a little laugh slip.

I kept playing with his hair, he closed his eyes and feel asleep. He's so cute...max. That's all I can think of. Max when I kiss him. Max when I play with his hair. Max, max, max! I really need to see him again. I don't care if he doesn't want to see me, I'm going to find him. Ok that sounds creepy...but not like that...

***

After awhile of watching tv I woke Garret up.

"Hey baby...wanna go sleep in my bed...I'm tired and I can tell you are too." I said. He nodded and got up and straight to my room, I got in there and changed into sweatpants and a bra. I layed down and he put his hands around my waist. I smiled and eventually fell asleep.