bye bye school Potty training is better.

Dew woke up again. He felt his pants wet, but when he looked down, he saw that he had already wet the bed.

"What am I going to do?" Dewey said. And after that suddenly his wet pants quickly dried up completely. When he took off his pants, he found that his briefs had fluffed up and changed to a car-patterned pull-up. Including the things in his room had changed as well. Starting from the regular calendar with star and rain cloud stickers adorning the day schedule and becoming more colorful to the potty training calendar, his chair changed to wood and swayed into a rocking chair, including The floors and walls became brighter with a more toddler style, his comics were turned into fairy tales for children, and his favorite robot figure was transformed from a standing to a sitting position, the material changed from plastic to cloth. They are chubby and furry with more vibrant colors, they change their faces to smiles and have round eyes and ears. Eventually they transform from aggressive robots into cuddly teddy bears.

Dew was amazed by the state of his new room. But suddenly he began to forget his memories of elementary school and kindergarten.

"Dew, I'm going to come and see you."

"Okay, Mama," Dew said.