Exchange of wishes

The black hooded man walked up to Dew and spoke.

"Maybe I can help you, just tell me your wish."

Dew looked at the black hood man and thought he was just joking or teasing him.

"I don't know who you are, but I think you're in serious condition."

Dew spoke, but the man walked up to the dead tree and touched it, suddenly the tree appeared and grew more leaves.

"What is this? Am I dreaming?"

"I can fulfill every request of the creature. But to ask for anything, there must be a trade," said the black hood man, pointing at the tree the black hood man touched. Many birds and squirrels cling to the trees and use them as shelters. But with too many, the tree broke and fell to the ground.

"Well, what will you wish for?"

Dew thought for a moment before realizing that his life wasn't as free as he should have been. He wanted to be happy like everyone else. He hoped to be happy again, albeit for a short time.

"I wish that I could be happier in exchange for my life expectancy as you wish," said Dew.

"Okay, I'll do your request, but this isn't a horror movie. I don't want your longevity, but I want something more." The black hooded man said.

"What do you want?" Dew said.

"I want your current age," said the man in black. The exchange fee seemed a lot smaller than Dew's life expectancy. So he agreed to that promise.

"At this point, our agreement has been fulfilled. But let me remind you: 1. As a result of the exchange, your current age will be reduced. 2. Everyone associated with you will not be aware of your transformation and have always thought that you were only old. 3. The blessing that you asked for cannot be cancelled. Good luck to you," said the black hooded man before blowing something at Dew until he fell asleep, then walked away.

Dew awoke again and couldn't find anything, suddenly the middle school bell rang.

"So this must be a dream," Dew said as he walked to the toilet, but he was surprised to find that his face now looked younger, more like an elementary school student instead of a middle school student.

"What happened here? Is that blessing for real?"