Arguments

‼️TW: MENTIONS OF SELF HARM‼️
IF THIS TRIGGERS YOU, PLEASE SCROLL AWAY IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY

I woke up at about 8 a.m, "I'm so happy that it's finally the weekend" I thought to myself. The sun was shining through my curtains and my phone had 3 unread text messages on it.

One text was from Uraraka, the other two were from Denki and Mina.

In the Bakusqaud group chat:

7:31
Denki: Hey Bakubro! Wanna hang out today? Me and the rest of the squad were planning to go shopping together

7:51
Mina: You should come! It'll be so fun!

8:02
Bakugou: I don't feel like going out today, maybe next week.

Mina: oh okay. Well if you ever feel like hanging out, feel free to call us😅

I decided not to text them back, I went to check Round Face's messages next.

7:54
Round Face🎈💖: Hey Bakugou wanna study together today?

Bakugou: Yeah sure, you can come over to my dorm in like- 30 minutes and we can study then

Round Face🎈💖: Okay! See ya there.

I turned off my phone and got out of bed. I went and changed into some jeans and a black T-shirt. I went out of my room and saw deku sitting by himself in the common room so I decided to go sit with him

"Oh, hey" Deku said as I sat two seats away from him.
"Hi" I replied. This was akward, me and Deku haven't talked since... The incident.
"Okay so umm- I've been meaning to tell you something for a while now, but I think you're avoiding me so I never really got a chance to say anything, and-"

Deku started rambling, like he normally does. "Spit it out" I said, hoping that he would just hurry up and say whatever he wanted to say.

"Well umm, I wanted to say sorry. I know that you've changed since middle school and I shouldn't have told everybody about... " He paused.

"It's fine" I replied to him. He looked surprised at how calm I was.
"Really?" He asked.
"Really." I said, assuring him that I've accepted his apology. "I mean, it's not your fault, I was the one who decided to make your life a living hell when we were kids, I shouldn't be allowed to feel bad when you had it way worse. All you did is tell the truth... You shouldn't be sorry."

"That's the thing, I don't think I did tell the truth. Not the whole truth." He said with a guilty tone in his voice.
"But you couldn't tell the whole truth without exposing yourself and..."

"And nothing" He cut my sentence off. "If I couldn't tell the whole truth, then I shouldn't have said anything at all. You shouldn't be taking all of the blame for this when not all of it was your fault."

"But it was. All of this was my fault. You wouldn't have told everyone that I told you to kill yourself if I had never told you to kill yourself. None of this would be happening if I wasn't such a selfish asshole." I said with guilt now lingering in my voice.

"Kacchan, you have stop blaming yourself for all of this. It's not always your fault, you're allowed to feel bad about stuff like this." Deku said, he was obviously just trying to comfort me but I know that nothing he was saying was true. It was my fault. And I do deserve what's happening to me. Why the fuck am I so selfish?!

"I'm sorry, it's just hard to keep telling myself that it's not my fault when everyone acts as if it is." I said to him, trying not to have a mental breakdown at this point.