School time

I woke up next to deku once again. At this point, it just felt normal. I had my back turned to deku and he had his arm's around my waist. I sighed before looking over to dekus alarm clock, reading the time.

8:30 It was time to get ready for school. I used to love UA, I'd get jealous on days where I was sick and couldn't go, I'd hate when others got ahead of me, and now, I hate UA.

I hate the students, the teachers, the classes, I hate it. But hey, I have more friends now so I should be okay now... Right?

My thoughts were interrupted when deku's alarm clock went off. I slowly sat up, stretching my arms out and yawning. Deku reached over and turned the alarm off before letting out a yawn of his own. When he was done, he put his arms around me, gently pulling me into a hug.

"How'd you sleep?" He asked, still holding me. "Good, although I wish we could start doing this in my room. It's terrifying waking up and seeing a picture of All might looking me in the eyes." I replied. Deku giggled before letting go of me. "Well I think it's inspirational" he smiled.

"Inspiring my nightmares" I replied in a snarky tone. He ignored my comment and got up to begin getting ready. "Are you going to class today?" He asked, buttoning his shirt. "Yeah, I just need to go to my room and get ready, I'll see you in 1st period." I got up, threw on the clothes I had taken off last night and headed out the door.

At first I was happy that UA changed the way their classes were because now I wouldn't have to constantly be around a bunch of people I hate. But now, it's getting kind of boring. Right when I finally get friends AND a boyfriend i don't have classes with any of them.

Now everyone has 8 periods, not including lunch. We have 4 core classes, yknow the basic language, math, science, and history. And then we have 4 classes we get to choose. UA decided to do this to give everyone an advantage incase students decided later in life to no longer be a pro hero. Now we have other life paths to go down.

But even now these choices are still kind of unrealistic. Especially considering the fact that some of these electives are theatre, art, and woodshop. Like-  who the fuck needs woodshop? I get metal shop but no one actually makes anything other than desks, chairs, and shelves out of wood. Like no one wants to buy a wooden chicken you carved Samantha.

Anyways- the classes I chose were advanced language, advanced science, advanced math, and advanced history. No surprise I'm in all advanced classes, and then for electives I chose theatre, the hero course(of course), the other version of the hero course where instead of studying laws and stuff we just fight, and debate class.

When I arrived to my room I took a quick shower and then got ready for class. When I was done I grabbed my bag and headed to ochako's room, we normally walk to school together.

Author's note

Sorry this chapter is so short, I've been running out of motivation lately and been too busy with school to really do anything. I'll try to get more chapters done soon, but in the mean time it would mean a lot to me if you read my other stories and voted on them. I really do appreciate all the comments votes and interactions I get on my stories, thank you for reading and see u next chapter❤