Chapter 5

I admired the beauty of nature as I watched the sun set.

And yes, I was at the park again. But this time I already saw this girl, she was alone. I managed to keep still but I as I looked closer, it was her! That girl that I saw last time, my heart was beating so fast remembering the sour event, where could her boyfriend be? Nevertheless, I started to approach her, slowly, awkwardly making my pace. 

"Hey, um Hi" (*clearing my awkward voice)

"ehem"

"Oh, hello there!"

Her voice sounds so heavenly, she just kills me with this gorgeous smile she makes as she talks to me.

"Um. I happen to see you alone, and I am too, So...."
(Damn it, why would I say this...She might think I'm too arrogant and maybe she'll leave. Ugh)

"Oh! That's fine. You can sit here, next to me" saying that with a smile

"Oh, thanks. That's ugh.. nice. So ugh, Hi. I'm Dexter. Dexter Jim Mason from the land of the hurt" 

"Nice to meet you Dexter, I'm Lorraine. Lorraine Monique Burlington from somewhere out there not hurt" she smiles

Ugh, I gotta keep this conversation going, she pretty much admires my sense of humor. Which is great.

"I can't help to notice but, do you often go here? I mean, at this park?"

"Well, as a matter of fact, I do. I settle my peace of mind right over here" she says while staring at the whole place

"Wow. That's nice. KInda reminds me of that boy who always sits alone staring and waiting for the stars to come"

"And who might that be, Dexter?" she smiles

I really think she knew I was pertaining to myself as I said that.

"Uhm, just a friend of mine"

"Oh, go tell that friend of yours that he's interesting for he kept me in company at this very dark hour"

"I guess you knew it was me"

"I do"

"How did you?"

"I always see you here, Dexter. Always staring at the stars, looking, waiting for a miracle or something"

"You know I always go here?"

"I always find some people interesting, Dexter. Listen I gotta go" she says and winks at me as she leaves

That was. Subtle.

She knew bout me, and how I perceive things and even said I am interesting. Is this even happening? The girl that I found interesting was also out there saying I was.

Lorraine. Lorraine Monique Burlington. It was a night to remember.