Part 1 🕺

one day the grinch was walking down the avenue and he spotted a sexy hunk . He resenated with him a lot because he was also slightly boogie coloured and looked diabetic. So the grinch took his chance and strutted up to the sexy hunk . 'SLAY QUEEN' yells a voice in the distance. Shocked by this the grinch shits himself in terror . 'Oop you did a poop poop !'said the sexy hung doing the Debby Ryan 'yes I did a poop whoops!' Replied the grinch as thrusted into the lamp post injuring his peenocolada . Finding this attractive the attractive the sexy hunk steps forward and lobbs his pinky at the grinches green ,soggy, perky, nipples 'you are such a stunner' yelled the sexy hunk as he grabs his crotch and moans  . The sexy hunk then decides to shove his hand in the grinches pants and pulls out a big lump of diarrhoea the smell made the sexy hunk hungry so he viciously started gobbling it all up , 'ugh it was so yummy' said the sexy hunk drooling . The grinch starts getting horny and does the cha cha while singing deepthroat at the top of his lungs he then asked the sexy hunk what his name was 'I am Shrek' said the sexy hunk as he decapitated his head and threw it at the grinch so the grinch could take a closer look at shreds face 'ew what a green bastard' said the grinch lobbing shreks head across the street hitting an old lady with Tesco shopping bags,  the grinch makes a run for it and gallops to his house to have a toggle . Thinking he is alone he gets out some lotion ready to wank . Suddenly he hears a moan from upstairs and goes to check what it is he is shocked to see shreks head on his bedroom floor holding a bunch of flowers with his tenicles 'I'm sorry I threw my head at you i was in a silly goofy mood' said Shrek as he moaned and creams up the wall 'clean it up you green bastard' yelled the grinch booting shreks head down the stairs 'owch that hurt u pissy pissy arse !'yelled shrek as he teleported in front on the grinch suddenly shreks toenails wiggle through the letterbox and start crawling towards the fridge 'Oo onions !' Said shreks toes 'not the onions !' Yelled the grinch as he attempts to run after them 'get back here you pickley bastard' yelled shreks head as he launches his elf at the grinch grabbing his ass cheecks and sticking his tongue into the grinches ass scooping out the leftover shit bubbling in his arse ready to errupt. The grinch erupts and shits all over shreks face , Shrek moans and creams again on the ceiling while licking his lips 'did I mention my toes are diabetic!' Said Shrek 'no you didn't! But I'm diabetic too !! My spidey senses tingled I knew you were diabetes! Because you are very plump and juicy and special..' replied the grinch and he twirled his facial hair and plucks a eyebrow hair  out as he moans and swirts on shreks toes and barfs in his mouth . 'It's getting hot in here let's open some windows ..' shreks tentacles caressed the window handle and this made the grinch gallop around the living room while doing all kinds of gymnastics moves he had learnt in a dodgy therapy parler down the road . The moves made the grinch let out a huge fart 'I farded' said the grinch , Shrek immediately stops what he's doing and goes and smells it .. he inhales the grinches fart intensely 'mmmm green eggs and ham' said Shrek moaning loudly the grinch slowly presses himself onto shreks tentacle . Shrek started doing his mating call which consisted of tweeting like a bird while jumping up and down they both started singing my heart will go on by celin Dion .. suddenly celin Dion burst in on the chorus 'get out!' Says the grinch as he pushes celin out the window , 'together forever' says shreks head while he rolls around the room hoping from sofa to sofa . The grinch farts again and causes extreme global warming Greta thunberg got extremely vexed and bonked the grinch on the head then passed away turning into a puffer fish on the floor .