tests

"Today we'll be testing and examining on how your body was before and now" one of the doctors said.

And that's exactly what happend they took some blood samples and made me run and do other stuff, but what made me happy about this is that they let me cook.

After all that they made me do other things. This went on for awhile and now it's wednesday, so it's puzzle day.

But I'm really tired because of all the testing I've been doing. Even newt looks exhausted.

We went to the room where we'll do the puzzle for the day.

"Hey it's been awhile, I know you must be tired but it's a good thing that we keep our minds awake" we just nodded.

"Today we're doing three puzzles and you will be timed. You will do one after another and work together on this unless you can't, you guys can just switch with eachother."

"You may begin!" We started doing the first one it was a cube you had to take apart and put back together.

After we were done with that we did the next one which was a memorizing  were everything was and putting it how it was.

After there was two papers of sudoku were we would have to do it ourselves we helped eachother out by switching with each other and we got done.

"Your time is 1 hour and 26 minutes. You guys did well we'll do different puzzles next time and you'll be timed also, so do your best that's all for today."

We nodded and stood up and walked to the door and there was a person to take is to our rooms.

"You guy will be eating In the cafeteria tonight so be ready to go." We nodded and kept walking until we got to our room.

"Ughh I'm so tired but if i fall asleep I'll stay up all night""I dont blame you but release we're seeing our friends at dinner, it's been awhile."

Now that I think of since the tests all started we haven't had the time to see our friends.

"Yeah I wonder how they have been doing it has been while since we started the test."

I started drawing with newt. Apparently he was drawing an Eiffel tower and I was drawing a blossom tree that I saw in a book.

"What do you think" I showed newt my drawing. "Looks good how about mine""it looks nice although it looks a little weird"we both started laughing a little "yea um not good at drawing."

He had a nice smile on his face like usual, which always without fail makes my heart beat faster.

After awhile we were being taken to the cafeteria to see and eat our dinner.  Once we got there we went to get our food and sat down a th a empty table waiting for our friends.

"Hey I see alby and minho" I started waving my hands so they see us. Once they noticed they started walking towards us.

After awhile everyone was sat down, "hey how has everyone been it's been awhile, because of testing." I said to them.

"Yea and I bet you to were sucking eachother faces off" everyone started laughing while me and newt were red.

"Hey where's Teresa,shes not here." I asked the others, they all shrugged instead of thomas.

"She's be coming soon she is just doing something" I looked at him with a questioning look since he looks like he's has something to tell us.

We talked for awhile and then I saw Teresa about sit down "hey where were you" I questioned.

"I was talking with the doctors" I tilted my head, but didn't ask anything after.

We all were having a good time. Talking, goofing around, and laughing.

"I'm not ready for tomorrow, we have even more testing I'm not ready" they all agreed. I was laying my head on the table.

When I looked at newt, I saw him staring and now were looking at each other in the eyes I was melting in his chocolate brown eyes where I could get loss in.

He looked away and then I just noticed what we were doing and now I was a blushing mess again.

'Ahhh please someone kill me from embarrassment. I was then snapped out of my thoughts of embarrassment from Thomas.

"Guys I need to tell you something at the hideout, can we meet tonight after lights out, we all looked at and agreed.

We went back to our rooms and waited until lights out. "Hey newt, What do you think he wanted to talk about""I don't know."

We went to the hide out and saw some of the others. When everyone got there Thomas started talking.

It's about me and Teresa Thomas was then interrupted "wait you guys are dating, dang I always thought newt and y/n will be in a relationship before anyone"

I looked at Minho and saw him smirking. "What no me and Teresa aren't dating."

They're was a pause and we were all looking at home waiting for what he was going to say before Minho interrupted.

"The people here asked me and Teresa  to work with them." We all looked at him, but when I looked him on the eyes I know what his answer was.

"Wow you can't be serious you said no right" George said we all looked at him I then looked at everyone and they're hoping he said no.

I looked away and said "they both said yes, you both say it in your eyes" everyone looked at me and then looked back at Thomas and Teresa and Thomas nodded his head.

Everyone looked disappointed in them. "Why Tommy why did you say yes, why did both of you say yes""yes why did you idiots say yes.

They were scolding and arguing with eachother. I looked at Teresa then Thomas.

"As long as yo yuu don't do anything stupid and make sure to stay with us then I'm okay with it."

They all looked at me with confused faces. "Y/n there working with the people that experiment and put us here" newt said.

"So alice works here and we don't judge her and we know Thomas and Teresa wouldn't do something that would hurt us."'right they wouldn't, would they'.

Thomas nodded, "of course not we're friends""your right we're sorry guys" alby said.

The rest of them were saying sorry to them. I was starting to get sleepy from all this "see now we're all good yayyy, now I'm tired so I'm going back" I yawned and went through the vents.

I got back to my room, but I realised that newt didn't come with me, but I decided to ignore it and go to bed.